Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Enza Essentials

Yotpo is easy to use, easy to navigate, and easy to manage! Dashboard is extremely user-friendly and setting up IMAP emails is simple - even to a new user.

Little Pancakes

Amazing product and fantastic Customer Care!!

Eupterrae

I was struggling to get Yotpo on my Shopify store. Dana Shamir helped me out by downloading it and transfering all of my previous customer reviews to the new app. I am so glad they could do this quickly. Glad to be using Yotpo!

Pop20ny

Initially a great app to use. At some point it "somehow" deactivated/deleted all reviews with no warning. I never deleted the app yet they were all gone. Now I have no reviews on my products. I do not recommend.

Catalystcase

This app has been a brilliant find for us! Yotpo's team provides great Customer Service, they are very attentive to details and helpful in resolving any concern in a timely manner. So far, very pleased with the app.

Highly recommended and well deserved 5 star rating!

Zerog Shop

Yonatan has been brilliant! Always replies to my emails, and always makes himself free for a call if needs be.

The YOTPO application has really helped both of our websites, and it is all done with ease.

Tensewatch

Yotpo has the best customer service, super easy and very helpful technical support. Special thanks to Sasha Marchuk, you're awesome!! Thanks again:)

Http Www Cindyssuds Com

I switched from Product Reviews to Yotpo and am extremely happy. I specifically wanted an app that would email customers after the sale (MAP) and Yotpo does that! In fact, I have gotten tons of reviews since installing Yotpo and the MAP feature. Sasha Marchuk at customer service moved my old reviews from Product Reviews, so I didn't miss any reviews from the old app.
Thank you Sasha and Yotpo!

Fresh Roasted Coffee

Yotpo has been an incredible review generation and management tool for our company. We've acquired reviews faster than we ever have before and are able to showcase these reviews across social networking sites and integrate them into our digital marketing strategies. Our Client Success Manager is also so helpful, collaborative and insightful. We love working with Yotpo and will continue to do so! I highly suggest using Yotpo.

Old Faithful

So far Yotpo has been really good. Unlike most other good review apps they have a realistic, scalable pricing structure which starts at free for small business like mine. I had a few teething issues at the start (i'm not a techy!) but the support guys were really helpful and it was all sorted quite soon. This is really good, especially considering I am on the free package which rarely comes ticket support from other app services.

The functionality and design is really good and I eventually have a system to retrieve feedback from my many happy customers. Something I was struggling to find for a while. I would highly recommend YOTPO to others!