Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Coalder

Incredible add-on to any product site! The real smart thing is to embed the review form in the email, so your customers can post their review without leaving their email! As a result I have a lot of reviews for my site from happy customers, that I absolutely would not have received had I not been using Yotpo. Great work guys!

Vapor Jedi E-Cigs Eliquid And Accessories

Lots of great features in this app. It takes the idea of reviews to a new level and even automates most of the work. So far I have enjoyed the features of this app and am considering going to the premium version for the advanced features.

JapanWifiBuddy.com

Great app that helps in a lot of ways. Not quite perfect yet, as it's still a little bit unclear how to make things look just the way you want them to when they appear on your website or on social media, but aside from that, it's an excellent app with great service.

INNOVO GROUPS

Poor App. Pathetic word limit with no way to post video. Unbelievable. You would think this is something easily resolved in the 21st century

Shikleli Bāyko

Hi,

I came across this app for customer reviews, and was really impressed with its capabilities.

I highly recommend this app! A must have for all online stores!

Yet I give it only one star - reason being - it is not supported on IE 8 and IE 9!!! This app needs to support all popular browsers! Is that too much to ask?!?!?

Shop Glam Up Parties

this is by far one of my favorite apps in the shopify market. I love the customization to match your store's theme and how people can write the review straight from their email rather than redirecting them to another site. I highly recommend this app!

Freedman's

This app seems to cover everything you could want from a review app. I just wish the monthly fee was cheaper. We do not get the volume of reviews to justify subscribing to it at this time, but even the free version works superb!

The Marlie Madison Boutique

My favorite app of all I've installed. By far. I had no idea what a gem this thing was until I first posted to social media with it.
You see, I have about 110K fans on FB, but regardless, only 200-300 people see my posts since their algorythm change. What is weird is if I post something from Buzzfeed, it goes viral and half a million people will see it, strange right? But for all the people who have already liked my page, they won't see a link to my site that I post, or a status update etc.
Well, Yotpo not only sends email requests to people (which is completely customizable, when they send it, what it says, if it posts automatically to the site or not, etc) but you can also click "post to social media" or comment directly from your email to answer a customer question or respond to a review.
When you post to social media, it is a yotpo link - so they can track how many people they referred to your site. Who cares, they're still going to your site.
But the great thing is, somehow the yotpo link works with facebook's algorythm to actually get out to all of your fans! So I will have thousands of people see the link, and ten times the normal traffic on my site after I post a good review on a good product to social media. It is fantastic! And super great for my business! I wish I could give yotpo a high five and more than 5 stars, I'm very grateful for this app!

Ourthaicurry

Been using Yotpo for a few months and upgraded to premium because of the features we wanted. Have to say the customer support was also premium as well, they installed rich snippets for me when I got totally stuck and was thinking I would have to pay someone to get it done. Really first class, with a business like ours we rely very much on our reviews in getting new site visitors to purchase and Yotpo most definitely does that. The ability to post a review direct from the email is a killer feature. Get it!

Edited. Aug 2016.I was on the $30 monthly plan (now $399!!!!) and I uninstalled it despite the warnings that my plan was no longer available. Why would I do that you may ask ? Simple, I wanted the benefits of inline SEO where the reviews themselves are in html not Javascript and can appear in organic Google search results.Very useful for keywords, that would have meant me forking out, wait for it, $499! May even have gone up now, can't tell as they no longer have open pricing. I looked around and there are new kids on the block that were not around when I went with Yotpo. I am now with Judge Me, $15 monthly with everything that I wanted and customer service that is simply awesome, it rivals Yotpo with it's features and will no doubt outpace it the way theydevelop it.

As others have mentioned I think the Yotpo pricing now puts it out of reach of all but the biggest stores. Even then I am left wondering why anyone in their right mind would want to shell out that sort of cash for a product that offers little, if any, benefit of it's far cheaper competitors.

Baby Barefoot Sandals

Yotpo is so much more than just a review app. We love this app and it pays for itself over and over again each month.