Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Everything Truck Parts

I've been using Yotpo for years. It's a great app and their customer support is excellent! I definitely recommend them

December 18, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review! Happy to hear our support team is hitting the mark.

Neon Cowboys

We needed some customization & Jo Lorenz from their customer support team helped us lock in the perfect UI for our website. Major thanks & highly recommended.

December 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, really happy to hear Jo was able to help get everything up & running smoothly!

WORN

Updating and transitioning reviews can be tedious but support will walk you through. A fall down of what is currently available is if you have various modifiers of the same sku (different channels) you can't select who gets review emails, and who does not- so you can waste a lot on wholesale.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback & taking the time to leave a review! Our support team is always available to assist with special cases like this that often times need a human touch.

Honey Mell

Really good and good support
The app is perfect for my store, the reviews section is clean, I recommend !

The Bed Sheet Club

Overall the app is pretty good. I have to give it a 4 because product grouping isn't available unless you buy their premium plan which in my case would be $12k/year. This is something I'd highly recommend they change to lower plans as Shopify has a limited variation capability which means you might fall in our case of having to split the product by colors or sizes due to the number of high variation or more than 3 variations.

NOISE®

Excellent application and very good support team behind, answer and help regarding all the doubts you have, 100% recommended

Fodbods

great support, couldn't integrate myself though. Handy for requesting reviews as customers tend not to do them autonomously.

TOPGRILLZ™

they charged me 29$ right away
FOR THAT PRICE, NOT WORTH IT
IM PISSED OFF I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN ROBBED AND I DONT LIKE OTHERS TO TAKE MY MONEY AND GIVE ME NO VALUE IN RETURN

June 30, 2020

Firstly, we want to apologize for any negative experience you may have had with us. We're constantly reevaluating our pricing model to try to give each and every business the right package in terms of price + service. Secondly, we have recently updated our pricing model to be more flexible - you can find more information on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from just $19/month up to $249 a month.

If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to assist you further and have 24/7 support for any questions or issues that might come up. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.

EIGHT

They were super helpful moving my reviews over from one website to another. It was all done quickly and help the move of my company over.

The Modern Minx

Highly recommend! They offer wonderful customer service and fix issues so quickly! This has helped me spike my conversion rate relatively quickly. A1 customer service!