Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Feeding Tube Holder

I love this app. So user friendly and the support is awesome! They uploaded my other reviews seamlessly.

Banbayudotcom

Yotpo is a fantastic app, very happy with it! Customers seem to like using the integrated questions sections a lot, the auto-promo on social is a great feature and the admin is easy to use and covers all I am after and more.

Great product! Super support and recommended!

Mowtown Waldo Implement

Good customer service. A little slow to reply to my email, but they fixed my issue. I just wish the Pro membership was not so incredibly and ridiculously high. Dana Shamir helped me with my issue and was very professional.

Fwreshbeauty

Another quality app for your store, love it

Bloomsbury Manor

Continued great support from Yotpo when you need it. This time, thanks to Shirel Garfinkle!! We've used them for 3 or 4 years and are very happy :)

Shout out to Justine Romeo Sy who helped out with an issue today (2 Oct 2018). Another 5 stars if I could give it!

And to Caroline who helped me out this week (w/c 4th May 2020). Another *****

Honeygirlorganics

We just upgraded from Shopify Reviews to YOTPO and it's been GREAT! Customer service is excellent! Dana helped us transfer all our reviews into the YOTPO and the installation was done in a few hours. We are already seeing the great results of this app and our customers seems prefer this way of submitting reviews, as we are getting way more reviews than before. The star-rating on Google search is very important to us, as we have almost only 5-star reviews. Overall we are really satisfied with YOTPO and we are excited to be growing with them!

Jewelsforjoy

doesnt allow for picture uploads on free version ... so honestly not worth it and paid version is so expensive

Teenux

The customer service is very responsive, Vitaly was very helpful and he personally resolved my issues directly on my backend store. I definitly recommend any store owner to try this wonderful app.

Fourcowfarmsg2

great reviews app, flexbile and the free plan does most of what you're looking for. really good customer service and sasha was great at solving our issues importing our old reviews. thanks yotpo!

Butter Angels

Outstanding app. Great new features. Wonderful customer service.