Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

The Modern Dane

Yotpo is the clear leader in this space. The apps integrate very nicely with the store (as well as email and Google) and the tech support is fantastic.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

LIT UNICORNS

Fantastic support, speedy response, and friendly. The support team & Jo helped me right away and walked me through the changes. Instahelp! 10/10 Recommend.

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We love to hear about 5 star experiences like this 💙

The Plug Drink

This review is specifically for Jo Lorenz, who assisted us so quickly, efficiently and precisely. Our review widget suddenly wasn't showing up. Jo immediately requested access to dive in and fix the issue. The issue was fixed in the same day access was granted. We noticed the mobile layout was off, and that was fixed nearly immediately after contacting Jo.
Thanks Jo!

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We'll absolutely pass this positive feedback on to Jo.

pomgo

Amazing app and great customer service ! They help me install the widget quickly. I would recommend. Thanks !

January 19, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Pelletteria Coryum

This is the best review app I've ever tried! App's design have a great UX design and customer service is really fast! They help me for free while other apps asked 10€ to install a widget.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

Happy Jars

This is the best app I've added to my store since it's inception 2.5 years ago. The feel-good generated by a good review is immense for new customers. The Yotpo customer service team is also an absolute joy to work with. Leizel Ann D. from their team helped me literally shift my reviews from my older site on another platform to my new site on Shopify - reintegration, reupload and relinking! Cannot recommend them enough!

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We love hearing stories like this and are really thrilled to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark.

Everything Truck Parts

I've been using Yotpo for years. It's a great app and their customer support is excellent! I definitely recommend them

December 18, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review! Happy to hear our support team is hitting the mark.

Neon Cowboys

We needed some customization & Jo Lorenz from their customer support team helped us lock in the perfect UI for our website. Major thanks & highly recommended.

December 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, really happy to hear Jo was able to help get everything up & running smoothly!

WORN

Updating and transitioning reviews can be tedious but support will walk you through. A fall down of what is currently available is if you have various modifiers of the same sku (different channels) you can't select who gets review emails, and who does not- so you can waste a lot on wholesale.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback & taking the time to leave a review! Our support team is always available to assist with special cases like this that often times need a human touch.

Honey Mell

Really good and good support
The app is perfect for my store, the reviews section is clean, I recommend !