Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Putnam Health Co Ltd

Great app very great for building reviews. However once you start using it you cant really stop and switch to another review system as you would loose all the reviews you had paid for. Very easy to use and view reviews.

Shine Mirrors Aus

great app! helps with conversions

Xo Safety

Priced for enterprise users - not for Shopify clients. The review engine is nice, but if you want any features it is a MASSIVE jump in price. They make it sound like its an easy upgrade to the useful features - it is not. I am one step above the free version at $25 dollars a month. Just to get the basic feature of responding to reviews, the price goes up 12x. (That's right, an extra $275 a month.) Plus they also charge you for each email sent out after a set amount. (That's right, not completed reviews, just email requests)

I am not sure why it costs an extra $3,300 a year just for the basic feature of responding to reviews, but it does.

I am sure it's great for Zappos, but not even close to reasonably priced for a small business.

Bohohill

Wonderful, professional reviewing app. Thank you so much for making it free for all :D

Ting And Tings

I just downloaded it and I'm a bit disappointed that you have to UPGRADE in order to send automatic emails to the customer. I wish I knew this before I downloaded it.

Massagetableusa

By far the best product review app on Shopify.

Aonies

Easy to install, We're very happy with this app so far.
Thank you!

Try The Impossible

So simple to integrate and the customisation allows for you to theme everything to match your site. The amount of reviews I'm getting has increased massively. Can't recommend it enough!

Enamor Jewelry

Great service, easy to use. I'm benefiting a lot even with the free version!
My only complaint is that the better features are really expensive- there really isn't a middle ground on the price point. However, I am sure people can get a lot of value from it and generate a lot of new business. The customer support helped me solve my issue, but it would also be nice if they had phone support.

Solum Herbe

I love that we can get reviews up on our relatively new site on our products. All have been great. And yes I'd recommend it to others. Still in the free version to see how well it works but looking to upgrade as reviews keep coming in and sales grow as a result.