Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

DNDF Direct

We've had Yotpo for less than a week, and we've already had more reviews come in than we averaged per month with our old app. The sales rep James was very helpful during the signup process and getting us to the right people for the plan we needed. Rickson and Hermes in support were able to quickly import all of our old reviews, and help us get the widgets installed the way we wanted them in a timely fashion. All in all so far our experience has been great.

April 8, 2019

Hey there DNDF Direct! We loved reading your feedback. It is so great to hear that you are now collecting more reviews from customers than ever before! Good luck and we are glad to know that we are meeting the mark when it comes to helping our customers!

Kraftille

I had a lot of trouble to install the app on one of my shop and Raphael was super helpfull and now everything is running smoothly.
Thanks!

April 8, 2019

Hey Kraftille! So glad to hear you had a great experience with our Support team and are enjoying Yotpo. Thanks for your feedback :)

DECOBOOM

This app is horribly overpriced in today's marketplace. After being with Yotpo for more than a year, and consulting with their marketing team to get me to upgrade to their higher tiers for other add-on services, I have since found that there are other companies offering similar services for far less coin.

Worst of all about Yotpo is the customer service. I am trying to export my reviews via csv file, and the app will not export the reviews. This could be just a technological glitch, and no one should expect a company to be perfect in this regard. However, I have contacted Yotpo three times now in the last week to get tech support help with this bug in their app, and I have received NO responses. Not even one acknowledgement that they are going to help out.

Buyer beware. If I were you I would look elsewhere. As for me, I'm not looking back....but I do hope I can get my hundreds of reviews exported, and yotpo does not seem to be willing to help.

Hey Decoboom,

This is Melanie here from Yotpo's Client Care Team. I looked into your case and saw that one of our Support agents replied accordingly with the import list that you requested. We are sorry to read that you haven't received this. If you could please reach out to me directly at support@yotpo.com with the correct email address and I will happily resend you the list.

Looking forward to your response so I can help you resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks again for taking the time to give your feedback.

Nature Queen

Terrible app. We used them until we reached their limit, then we cannot have any more reviews and have to move to their Premium plan, which is ~$7000/year. It's so ridiculous, almost bait and switch kind of practice. No thanks, we would rather use an app that has transparent pricing and do not use this kind of practice.

Dear Nature Queen,

Thanks so much for your feedback. Our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $19 up to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to discuss the right fit for you.

Upon receiving this review we tried to reach out. If you would like to get in touch, we would be glad to assist you further.

Thanks again for your feedback!

AAJAPhotoProps

Very useful app, fast and very helpful customer service! It is perfect for my business, I love the automatic review requests.

April 4, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, AAJAPhotoProps! Glad to hear you're happy with Yotpo, and in particular our automated review requests. We appreciate the feedback!

Tohyadd

I used this app to collect more customers feedback ,really helpful ,Hermes helps us a lots ,5 stars service

April 3, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Tohyadd! Glad to hear you had a great experience with our customer service and that Yotpo is helping you to connect with your customers!

Amazology

We transferred from stamped to Yotpo and aren’t looking back. This app is the luxury of reviews and management. Support is top notch to add the cherry on top.

April 3, 2019

Hey Amazology! Great to hear you had a smooth transfer and are happy with your Yotpo service! We are glad to have you :) Thank you for your feedback

Celtic Jewelscapes

1 1/2+ year user. Reviews just magically appear in your inbox. I accidently deleted my reviews. Grace from Yotpo responded with an easy fix. Then checked to make sure everything went OK.

Great "set it & forget it" app AND great customer service!

March 31, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Celtic Jewelscapes! We love getting feedback from customers that have been with us for a long time, and it's awesome to hear that we are meeting the mark!

Chuchka

Great experience so far. Have just started using the App so time will tell regarding results but so far setup up has been easy and straightforward. Great super speedy service for any issues experiences (thanks Mau).

March 31, 2019

Hey there! So happy to hear you are enjoying your experience with Yotpo so far. Thanks for the feedback :)

V3 Apparel

Excellent product with an excellent support team.
Special thank you to Josh for helping with our integration.

March 27, 2019

Hey V3 Apparel, thanks so much for your feedback! Glad to hear you were pleased with the service :)