Reviews by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gofepio Store

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Slow support, very slow.
So it was not possible to download reviews, it is not yet a pleasant moment anywhere is written that on free plans you cannot download a review from a photo, as a result, I wasted two hours of time trying to figure it out. Another epic, remove the plugin from your code ... disappointed

Social Media Calendar

Location Finland

The app is very powerful, easy to set up, and great for social proof. Customer service is also top class.

Kelly Knowles Art

Super powerful app, and the customer service is great too. Any time I get stuck (I'm a newbie,) the nice folks on the Live Chat fix my issue for me. As a new "solopreneur," the biggest pain point for me has been learning the ins & outs of over a dozen new apps, but it's been a breeze taking on this one! Anne helped me in record time, and Ronel has also been a great help. Thanks!

A Loyal Society

I've had the app installed for a couple of months and have been really pleased with the ease of use and great customer service. Junalou from Customer Service helped me with a simple issue that I was having trouble with and provided awesome service. Junalou also pointed out another issue that I wasn't even aware of with my review count layout on my website and fixed it for me quickly and professionally! Really pleased with the app and the service!

KAKERI

Location Japan

Im not English Speaker, but supporter (Elven) is so kind and I could solve my problems and question. thanks a lot. Shopifyに詳しくなく、日本語しかわからない私ですが、なんとか意図を読み取って対応してくださりました。ありがとうございました!

Petzenya

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent customer service. Well done! If u need anything reach to James C. He is very helpful. Thanks

OFFEN & EHRLICH

Location Germany

I literally was about to delete the app because of some issue and no answer for 5 days. But I wanted to try it one last time and met Eunice and Junalou who were simply the best support! Always friendly and helped me with everything I needed to resolve all my problems. Thank you!

Glam Xten Collection

Awesome customer service and amazing patience throughout the process in helping to get the widgets and making sure everything was placed perfectly for my company website . Junalou was AMAZING !!

zanartefacts

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great customer service with setting up this account. Looking forward to getting started, have heard wonderful things about this reviews app.

LA FOLIE DU BAVOIR

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Service client au top ! ils ont répondu à ma demande rapidement et avec efficacité. Franchement rien à dire