Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Modko U.S.

Great interface, more tools than I imagined and the email function is priceless! We were able to grab over 100 reviews in a week in response to the email requests. Love it!

Infinity Pro - Ion Bands, Ion Bracelets, Energetix Magnetic Jewellery, Ionic Health

The BEST app in the app store.

Installed it and started getting reviews from previous customers within the hour (didn't even realise it was going to send out a review request to all our old customers) and we got 50 reviews in the first day or so.

On track to 100 now and then skies the limit I guess!

All the features work amazingly and there's some pretty hardcore interesting SEO stuff this thing can do as well like star rankings in the search results etc.

Upsells work great, reviews are seamless.

Best app ever. And it's free. Unreal!

Thanks

Fish Finders from Homeland Fishing

Great app, does what it is supposed to do, generates reviews and up-sells.

Highly recommend it.

Soap Artisan

Great app, and excellent customer service! I had some challenges with the installation and they fixed everything for me very quickly and efficiently. Am happy with the product and with all my interactions with the Yotpo team.

Original Grain

Of all the apps in the entire shopify app store, this is by far one of the best I've used. It serves it's purpose wonderfully and integrates very easily with your site. Not to mention, our customers have responded well to our requests for reviews. Great product, and a must have for your e-commerce business.

Natural Force Nutrition

Simply awesome. Love the customization abilities and easy to use interface. If you are thinking about installing this just go for it. I did it with little experience and it turned out great. Slap that bad boy right near your add to cart button and start converting hesitant buyers with this awesome review app!

Mrs. Jones' Soapbox

Absolutely love this app. Easy to install, quick response by support team and works really well! The reviews have been pouring in from my customers and that is so valuable to a product like mine. So happy I installed this app!!

Chuckit Dog Toys UK

This is quite possibly the most important app in the whole of the Shopify App Store. If you can generate reviews you'll generate sales. With YotPo, simply install and configure and YotPo will email your customers asking for a review (you can customise the message) and at the same time, the email will upsell a few of your products (again you can customise this). You'll be quite surprised just how many reviews you'll get and how quickly they'll accumulate. Simply put, your business NEEDS this app!

GUYA Firenze

Thank you for this useful app! it makes it so easy to display reviews: just one thing, could be nice if dimensions would be adjustable on my website

GOcase

Great app. Works flawlessly. Responsive customer support. Room for improvement would be the ability to back-date reviews as I am manually copying over reviews from Amazon as they come in.