Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Shootsac

We never had the ability to easily collect user testimonials before - and I felt weird asking.... so we just didn't. Have to say -- we are LOVING the feedback we are getting from our customers now using your app. It's great information for our company and serves as almost daily inspiration for us. GREAT addition to our Shopify Cart!

Zakka de Happy

I don't want to push our customers for writing reviews. However, Yotpo has several options which make me comfortable to use the app. Well designed app. Thank you very much.

Smokeless Smoking - Electronic Cigarettes

Great. Very helpful resource for customers.

Rockin' Wellness

Incredible response happened immediately after installing (which happened nearly immediately). Their support is solid. They've helped us to sell $thousands$ of dollars in sales and has become our follow-up and customer service pillar. Quite more than was advertised, huh? Anyway, we love them and won't continue growing our company without.

ProofreadingServices.com

Yopto is great -- easy to install, great UI, provides value to clients and potential clients.

What more could you ask for?

www.gummybabies.com.au

What a fantastic app, what fantastic service, what more can I say! - Smiley Face!

Target Dry

Great interface with heaps of options! Looks slick on the site too...

Rival Boxing Gear

I really like this app. Easy to use. I will recommend it!

köttbullar & mjölk

really good app...easy to install, easy to configure..and customers love to give their feedback...what a fantastic job for a free app!! www.kmfamily.es

Lifestylebyps

The best any store owner can use for reviews.

So far this app has been wonderful. Very easy to install and when we did have a question, the staff was quick to answer and solved our queries.