Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

MooshWalks

Seeing reviews on my MooshWalks.com site makes me happy everyday. Thank you for YotPo for creating an easy platform for such valuable tool for every business.

Making Statements

Put simply.. a 'must have' App.

It makes collecting reviews a joy, it's easy to use and implement. It's a pleasure to deal with an app that's so user friendly and powerful. It literally takes all of the hard work out of installing a review system and it works a treat, creating powerful social confidence = more sales.

Carl @ making statements :)

Executive Accessories

Love it! Easy to install and use.

Changed from another App to Yotpo and found it much more powerful. Love the "verfied buyer" and "verified reviewer" status and the fact that you can push the reviews to social media.

The fact that on installation it automatically emailed review requests to customers who had order previously was a nice surprise. Didn't realise until the reviews started coming in from customers who had ordered several weeks ago.

Stock Peluqueria

Very easy to use, and very powerfull for costumers. I love it!

Robin Seeherman Jewelry Designs

Very easy to install this app. It enables me to interact in various ways with my customers and gain valuable feed back. I recommend this app highly.

Another Case

Awesome app! Easy to install and use.
Being able to get feedback from our customers is just invaluable, and Yotpo lets us do that in a breeze. We now know what our customers value most and we've also got some great insight into what to improve.
Great job, many thanks!

Jewellerynz

The best app plug in on shopify! Love the way it directly interacts with my clients without any extra effort from me. Builds confidence for my new customers with every review posted. Recommend everyone to plug in this app as essential to your shopify site. Would give you guys 10 stars if I could.

Alma Beauty

I installed this app, and made my friends write some reviews. The next day I got my first sale! I'm still playing around with it, but the after purchase and coupon emails seems an amazing tool. Thanks for this app. La recomiendo, está de lujo!

Nicolesy Store

Within just a few days of installing this app, I received over 35 reviews (and counting!). Their customer service is top-notch, too. I would highly recommend this app to any shop looking for a solid customer review system.

Entirely Turquoise

So far so good. Install was easy. Have already gotten reviews after just a week. And love that it's hands-off after installation! Haven't had a chance to see if the coupons will work toward more sales.