Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Modefa USA

We are so happy with Yotpo! Immediately after it was set up, it sent an automatic email to recent customers of our store asking for reviews (not sure how far it went back, but looked like 2-3 months). The reviews started pouring in! We have tried in the past to solicit reviews from our customers, and it was like pulling teeth. The Yotpo platform makes it so easy for customers to submit their review, it works great!

Moxie Jean: Upscale Resale

So far so good! Lots of very slick features. There are a few places where they are automatically doing things I'd prefer they ask my permission or preferences for, but nothing catastrophic. All around a solid app.

FitVapes

Yotpo is great...but the paid version of Yotpo is even better! Definitely upgrade! All the extra features are definitely worth it. Plus you get super fast direct support. This app pays for itself in the first day or two of the month. Seriously!

Chavin

Yotpo is really helpful. It drives traffic to your website and it helps improve people's trust in your business with reviews.

Vincitabikebag

I wanted to change the location of the review carousel on my home page so I email the support team. They fixed in 2 days! Amazing app, I'd recommend for anyone who's using Shopify.

MostFit

The installation process was very straightforward. I ran into a minor snag in finalizing the installation, but Lucy was very helpful in implementation. Already received 3 reviews from my Mail-After Purchase emails! I was surprised that the software emailed all past customers and not just the customers that purchased after implementation :)

MooshWalks

Seeing reviews on my MooshWalks.com site makes me happy everyday. Thank you for YotPo for creating an easy platform for such valuable tool for every business.

Making Statements

Put simply.. a 'must have' App.

It makes collecting reviews a joy, it's easy to use and implement. It's a pleasure to deal with an app that's so user friendly and powerful. It literally takes all of the hard work out of installing a review system and it works a treat, creating powerful social confidence = more sales.

Carl @ making statements :)

Executive Accessories

Love it! Easy to install and use.

Changed from another App to Yotpo and found it much more powerful. Love the "verfied buyer" and "verified reviewer" status and the fact that you can push the reviews to social media.

The fact that on installation it automatically emailed review requests to customers who had order previously was a nice surprise. Didn't realise until the reviews started coming in from customers who had ordered several weeks ago.

Stock Peluqueria

Very easy to use, and very powerfull for costumers. I love it!