Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Tulio Fashion

We're using the free version and are very happy with it. It looks great on our site and we feel it adds professionalism and legitimacy to the site. Easy to use, just wish it had the push to social in the free version.

Blackartdepot

Great app. I can truly say that it has had a positive impact on our business. I didn't know much about it prior to our developer recommending it but since then I've done my best to use it as much as possible and it has truly paid off. I'm looking forward to continued relationship with this organization.

Fanduoduo Jewelry

I am so happy to use this app for my shop. SO easy to setup and very helpful. I received tens of reviews for my sales already from the mail after purchase email.
I will use it again for my new shop which will be online soon in Sep.

Biscuits by Lambchop

Love the app and it's functionality AND the customer service is great (fast, effective and nice) if you have any questions or issues!

Petite Pleasures

Fantastic review tools. Easy installation and great presentation.
It keepsyou informed for all new review and let you accept it. Just love it!

Zane Guitars

Simple to install, easy to use and exactly what I needed.

Deborah Julian Art

Even knowing how helpful it is to have automated comments on my site, I was reluctant because 1) I'm a not very technical one person support for the site and 2) I was reluctant, after prior bad experience, to add anything that might slow down load times.

Yotpo addressed both concerns beautifully.

First, the install instructions are careful and easy to follow. It really does take only five minutes to have reviews popping up on your site.

Second, I saw no new drag on load times. My pages come up quickly with a clear and coherent review section ready and waiting.

This really is a five star app.

Helfi

I like this app because of the many features. You can ask your customers to rate your shop and the products. You can customize the review requests and adapt it to the design of your shop. I am very happy with the tool!

juice. Nashville

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome App! The support is top-notch & we have seen great increase in our volume due to adding reviews to our site. Great job.

Total Chef

I connect Yotpo app like 2 months ago to my shopify website and I think is very useful and easy to use!
I think I need some more time to see the results but for now I'm quite happy with this new app!