Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

PureChimp

Fantastic app. Reviews are so important for e-commerce websites. Yotpo automatically sends emails to customers who have made a purchase to try obtain reviews, which works wonders.

Donaghys Shoes

Great app works very and easy to integrate with my site. Been using it for a month now and would recommend this app to anyone.

Mobilelix

Very helpful staff! Great service, simplifies managing reviews from collection to sharing though Facebook and Twitter!

This has been a fantastic app so I decided to post an update after now using it for over 5 months:
This app is great and they also allow to add a star rating to the collection pages and product pages anywhere we'd like. The customer service is friendly and helpful. They also, keep updating to make it better.
This is the best review app for shopify and it has a great free plan.
If you need extras (which, really only really large stores need) they have plans with many extras if needed.

A review app that you can grow with!

Barry Doyle Design Jewellers

So easy to use, has an essential reminder email to customers who have purchased to remind them to review.
I works perfectly for our needs
Addrianna
Barry Doyle Design Jewellers

Grenade

We were using a ratings plugin that came with our theme for almost a month without generating any reviews. In less then a week we already have 15 reviews with Yotpo and they keep pouring in. Being free there is absolutely no reason for you to not install this great app. Depending on how sales go over the next couple months we'll probably be upgrading to the paid plan.

Savin Rock Soaps

So far so good. I like the all the extras you get with this review app. I, being a consumer myself, know that reviews can definitely sway a person's decision whether to buy or not to buy. So I realized early on how important reviews were going to be for my products. I installed another review app before I installed this one and it did as promised, but it didn't go the extra step of e-mailing the customer after a purchase has been made to proactively retrieve a review. I haven't made any on-line sales yet with this app installed, so I can't comment on if it actually works ! But the insulation of the app was easy enough, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

DropCatch

YotPo has been a great addition to our site! It allows for more interaction with our customers and is a great tool for growing and improving our company :D

A++

Eighty Eight Store

Fantastic product, easy to configure and easy to use after that.

American Parkour Store

Super easy to use, increases client interaction and repeat sales. Great app!

Dock Artisan

Great customer service and super easy app that will drive sales higher. Biggest thumbs up goes to the moderation tool. You will not be disappointed with this review widget.