Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Dolly Mixture Clothing

I love this app! Used other review apps and never got any customer response. BUT this app really does work and the social function is great and I have already had orders from the reviews I post on to my facebook and twitter :)

This app is a must!

PimpMyEyes

You NEED this app! Go get it NOW, its totally awesome! We got 20 reviews within days after installing, within 2 weeks we got 50 and they still keep coming. Your store will be boring without this app. People love to read reviews and your store will be lifeless without it 8-)

WorthIt! Fashions

Love it! Definitely a must for your store. It has provided me with the opportunity to understand what my customers like and do not like.

One Squat Shop

It's brought customers back to write reviews, and that's great!

Mothers Boutique Melbourne

I felt compelled to write a review, because this is the BEST shopify app i've ever used! Just install it and see for yourself. I never expected to get reviews so fast before. It's user-friendly for the customers to be able to review straight from the email they receive.

Villancher Fashion Jewellery Boutique

Fab app. Wish I had installed it sooner. Easy to use with great support. Adds an element of trust to webstore for new customers. Very pleased.

Elite1FitGear - Elite Apparel for the Elite Athlete

Great app! I love how we can automatically have it post to social media so everyone can see what our fans have to say. And the support is great!

www.Elite1fitgear.com

Skidmark Skatemag LLC

Great app! Defiantly helped with sales. Plus its rad to see what our fans say considering our company is built around having a good time!

Mag Commander

This is an excellent App. Easy to install, fairly customizable to match your theme, and good support. Yotpo advertises that they are able to achieve a higher rate of customers who leave reviews, and from our experience that claim is true. The only downside is the pricing structure that allows you to comment on customer's reviews. For a small store it's cost prohibitive. Overall, very pleased!

Aquaffinity Premium Skin Care

I LOVE this app! It works very well! The only down side is I had to have my web guy install it (for $100) :-( Would be nice if it was a click to install :-)