Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

aila

Time spent using app About 3 years

Ronel was SO patient and helpful with me in some formatting help I needed for our reviews page. I really appreciate when platforms provide customer service over email and chat vs. just sending me a documentation link :) Ronel went above and beyond! 10/10

KIND2

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just installed and a few teething problems (due to user error I might add) were quickly and easily resolved by the support team, thank you

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

So basically I used to have a bad view of yotpo, hwoever, they resolved a $1500 billing issue and shoutout to all the support, especially Anne, I believe that Yotpo is very kind in support, and while I didn't speak to leadership, this Yotpo review was a 1 star and now my conception of them is 5 stars as they've processed a cost refund of almost $1,500 for a problem with billing. I've been on Shopify for years and Yotpo since then, I'm glad to say that my view of them has turned a full 180 to positive! Shoutout to Anne and Sheen and EVERYONE who helped resolve this. Including shopify's amazing support & billing team. Shopify apps and Shopify's platform are truly the best for eccommerce and Yotpo is so much better! Try them out, I have for 6 years, and even such a large issue is resolved, without much stress, so you'll be happy you did!

June 30, 2020

Firstly, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We see that you are currently in contact with our support team. Please feel free to give them any additional feedback - this is always extremely helpful in improving both our product and customer support.

Thank you!

Tea Repertoire London

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We are very happy with the customer service. Very helpful and available, they resolved an issue even on Sunday.

Cosmic Bath and Beauty

very simple to set up and get started. their customer service is great! i'm a very small business but couldn't be happier :)

KARUILU home

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great customer service. I like the emails can be edited. If the review stars can be shown right under each product title will be even better

Akai Life

After trying 6 other review apps, this is the only one that had all the features I was looking for. Their features are phenomenal and their customer service is even better. I highly recommend YOTPO to anyone who needs a full featured review application for their store.

Shades of Charleston

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great customer service, Jo was very helpful in getting what we needed done in a quick and timely manner.

The Cheese Geek

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Just had the best experience with Arman. Absolute hero - sorted my issues speedy as. Defo recommend Yotpo

October 21, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We'll pass on your kind words to Arman!

Nessa

Thank you for the great customer service from Leizel D, he helped me the whole through the whole process, spent time answering all my questions. Thank you so much! I can highly recommend!

September 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to know you're satisfied with our customer service.