Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Wallboss Wall Stickers | Wall Art Stickers | UK Wall Stickers | Bespoke Design

Great app. Easy to install and use. And looks great on the website!

Pearls.com

Amazing, flexible, powerful and well-done app. Fantastic service and response when I asked (and the problem was my own fault...). And the price is pretty darn good too!

Update: After many months with Yotpo we remain impressed. Any inquiry is met with immediate response and action. The app is continually upgraded and enhanced. A "six-star" app indeed.

Rue Marcellin Original Vintage French Posters & Prints

Very easy installation instructions and it integrated very well with my existing store. I would definitely recommend this app.

Superfight!

Such a fantastic and elegant app. I tried to hack together my own Shopify page just to hold the reviews that were pouring in, and they had the code sitting for me all ready to go. I didn't even think to look first because I'm not used to companies thinking about my needs so much. Was very impressed. The reviews I am getting and posting have very, very noticeably increased Superfight's game sales. I am very pleased with Yotpo. Which I have been calling Yotopo in my head, then just realized I was wrong when I had to spell it just now. Too late, Yotopo, the seed is planted too deep now. Thanks for such a great app!

Messenger Bags Company

Great little app. Easy to install and maintain.

AMG Naturally, Inc.

Amazing app. Easy install and great help from Yotpo customer service.

Merrymakers Shorts

Yotpo was very easy to install and easy to integrate into our website. We could immediately see the benefits of having product reviews through increases in both site traffic and conversions.

SoulMakes

This app is incredible! It was very easy to install and has integrated well with our site's design. As soon as it sent out emails for our previous orders, we immediately started receiving raving reviews, and more importantly reminded some dissatisfied customers to contact us. This allowed us to woo them with our wonderful customer service! Overall, great app, especially for it being free!

shop.gifts.com

Lots of functionality but beware - I installed this yesterday and I did not actively enable the email feature (or so i thought - just opened it to play around with the templates) .... but just now (24 hours later) it has emailed all of my previous buyers with a review request. Trying to get a hold of customer support to see how I can turn this off until I'm ready to launch it.

Joseph Wesley Black Tea

Very slick app. I highly recommend it. Yotpo has their shit together! Well done.