Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Slyde Handboards - Bodysurfing Handplanes / Handboards

great app would def recommend to others its a great way to get peoples confidence up to purchase and great for seo too

San Sebastian Food

This app has everything you could ask for. It's amazing

Shop exotic bird toys, perches, food, treats and supplies.

I find this app to be just what the doctor ordered. Very easy install. Polite interface for customizing. Great options for that customization, and the variable ability to drop this into any area I like within my theme is great.

Traffic is up, conversations are being had and it has spawned something I didn't consider happening; reviewers are also visiting our blogs and commenting/sharing those. Bounce rate is down, and time per page is up. Fantastic. Highly recommend.

SecurityBees

very smart app, but it's better if visitors could write review to a collection page.

Bountifl

Fairly simple to set up and works exactly as advertised.

Comments look sharp and professional and provides an excellent and valuable additional touch point to engage our customers.

That's a Big Dog!

Very easy to install and customize. I think it looks good on the site. Now I can't wait for some reviews!

PlayersWasteland

I really like this app! it makes it so easy to both display reviews, and write your own!
only thing is it looks a little bit weird on my website

Belly2Babe

Great product, have had very quick results from customers responding and giving reviews.
Very good app

Buxnie.com

Very robust and has anything and everything you could want in a reviews app!

Beauty Cafe

Just moved my business/cart over to Shopify. Having customer product reviews and testimonials is very important. The app was very easy to install and get up and running. Now I'm just waiting on my first review. :)