Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nitecore | The most advanced precision made flashlights in the world

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 7 years

Just want to say thank you for the amazing work. Your plugin has rocketed our tiny online shop (www.nitecorelights.com) to now 12 retailers island wide. Our growth could not be possible without the testimonial support you help us create with our customers.

Thank you and keep up the awesome work!

KUJALI

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app for your website. Very easy to integrate and has good social share options for Facebook and Twitter. We have only been using it for a few days yet we have already received well over 15 customer reviews which is helping to add social proof to our website to encourage others to purchase. Lots of back end info to help see how Yotpo generates traffic and conversions for you. Keep up the good work guys!

Mobile-Stock.it

Location Italy

I use this app in 2 websites. I think is very useful because allow to your website to improve the trust. You can share the review of the customer also in social network.

Nico Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

I noticed a steady increase in sales after I added the Yotpo product reviews to my site.

venkavinka

Location Finland

Great app! Really easy to use and looking nice on my store.

Katri

Archana Fashion Attire

Location India
Time spent using app About 6 years

Its really very nice and simple application, giving me lots of value.
I am hoping to get good amount of sale through this channel as well....

Hepper

Time spent using app About 6 years

This app is awesome. It's so easy to set up and their dashboard/admin website is the best I've ever used. Reviews are rolling in everyday and it's great to hear what people think. 5 Stars!

Yarnz

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 years

Easy to use, great app. My thanks to the developers! :)

Carrot Sun® Tan Accelerators

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A must-have for any online store, it's really easy to use, the reviews make my customers feel like they can trust the website and buy, and all of this for free. And it also looks great! Oh yeah- and the customer service is fab! I don't really know what I'd do without it!

Rhinestone Clothing

Time spent using app About 5 years

This is a great app and they are adding new features all time. Easy to install and use.