Product Reviews by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ruby Rouge Boutique

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 8 years

Brilliant experience so far, just installed a few days but already really happy with it! looking forward to really getting to use it!

Popband™

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

The main selling points of our Popband hairbands are the promise of kink free hair after wearing your hair up, plus how they look great on wrists as well as in hair - this app provides an extremely easy way for our customers to reinforce those messages for us.

The app has been installed less than a month and we've already had over 70 reviews. The mail after purchase mechanism is the perfect way to encourage further reviews. And it's very easy to get everything set up too.

Highly recommended!

Sodacase.com

Time spent using app About 6 years

very happy with this app. from day one we were able to get our customers to come back and leave reviews about our product! plus we were able to post our best reviews on our social networks to share with our community.

TeraStones - Each is unique, all pieces of the Holy Land

Location Israel
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A great app for any eCommerce site, boosts site's credibility and works pretty much seamless.
highly recommended.

thanks guys!

The Bristol Shop

Time spent using app About 2 years

Perfect App. Easy to install and use, auto emails customers and we are getting reviews already. would definitely recommend!

Cubiestore

Time spent using app About 3 years

It's really good. Help us improve our service and products.

cubiestore.com

Basketball Megastore

Time spent using app About 6 years

Where have you guys been all of my life!! Honestly can't big you up enough for the ways in which this app has helped my store. Keep up the hard work.

The Alley Chicago

This thing is pretty great! Engages customers in a simple way to help fill your store with conversion driving customer reviews from verified shoppers. It also provides a great way to help provide customer service to dissatisfied customers and turn them into positive reviews and repeat business! Thanks Yotpo!

Alima Pure

Time spent using app About 3 years

Wow! This little app has been absolutely terrific for our Shopify store. We love that it can be nicely customized and new features are being added. Fantastic!

èrlithe

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

I am very happy with this App. I am a complete novice and found this App very easy to install - I couldn't believe it when it just worked! I already have a couple of reviews for a website I only launched a week and a half ago! I had a little hiccup with the shopify token being missing, but Dave got in there promptly and fixed it for me. I love that you can share the reviews you get on Facebook and Twitter and that customers get to easily have their say. Highly recommended!