Zigpoll Customer Surveys

Post-purchase & on-site surveys for attribution, NPS, & more

Free plan available
Zigpoll Customer Surveys. Trigger surveys for post purchase...

Ratta Supernote

Customer support is responsive and helpful, and the product continues to improve and get better. Thanks!

Zadie B's Fashions

I used this app to establish customer service surveys for my company. Being a person that struggles somewhat with super techy data, I asked for a lot of help and also a lot of questions. Jason Zigelbaum was absolutely fantastic!! He answered every question promptly and made it easy to understand and follow. If it was something he could do for me, he would tell me exactly what he needed and then would create exactly what I asked him for!! Best service I have received from any company in a long time!! Thank you, Jason! Thank you Zigpoll!

Ateliers Auguste

Location France
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Très bonne application, avec beaucoup de paramètres.
Peut être en traduite en multi-langue.
Je recommande !

SmileMail

I had some questions I needed help with and the founder jumped on a Zoom and helped me out and even made some custom changes to the app for me!

Midnuances

Location Italy

Awesome app and the customer service is impeccable.
I use it for useful surveys for my e-commerce www.midnuances.com and it works seamlessly. I recommend it

nightcity clothing

Easy to use, amazing functionality with very responsive customer service! We switched over from Hotjar.

Angles90® Europe

Location Italy

Haben verschiedene post-purchase Softwares benutzt und Zigpoll erfüllt alle Anforderungen! Vor allem das Targeting nach Ländern war uns sehr wichtig, da wir die Surveys in verschiedenen Sprachen implementieren wollten.

MotocutzMX

This app is amazing, they reached out as soon as I downloaded it and helped me through it. 100% Recommend this app.

Voltage Coffee Supply™

Love it. The app was exactly what we needed for building customer surveys on our Shopify store. It's an extremely well thought out app with a regular flow of new useful features. Service was extremely responsive and helpful!

CosyPanda

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app and lots are offered for free. Plus really helpful support team members there to help. Thanks, Jason!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12