Zigpoll ‑ Survey & Form Popup

Zigpoll ‑ Survey & Form Popup

by The Best Agency

Embed polls, post purchase surveys, contact & feedback forms

FuegoGear │ The Hottest Deals

Just got Zigpoll. Really enjoy the flexibility and ease of use for myself and customers. Would recommend so far

Avatars of War: The Ninth Age | Arena Deathmatch

I have been using the app for a while and I am really impressed. Lots of smart options for creating and customizing your polls.
Once a poll is created it works perfect.

Congrats to the developers on such a well thought & designed app

Lillian Gray London

Ok, this is the best survey widget (with a free plan at least) that I was able to find on the app store at the moment.

It lets you do everything from something as simple as a popup widget to gauge customer interest in a few clicks, to getting longer answers in detailed forms (customizable), allowing to capture customer's contact details to make communication work both ways.
There are also multiple options to configure the widget both from a visual aspect standpoint and also from a displaying behaviour one (url based display, delayed display, auto open, exit intent (which I haven't tested), etc).
This can easily be configured to be highly unobtrusive for the customer, requiring very little effort from his/her part to give feedback, thus making feedback more likely.

I have just installed this, so will come back with more information as time passes, but I am impressed. I almost missed it as it only had 10 reviews, but this is a very good product.

Highly recommend

SANDVIKart

A BRILLIANT app that does exactly what the description says! It’s a perfect tool for communicating with your customers and get valuable feedback. The design and customizable look of the polls are (in my opinion) top level and the customer support by Jason couldn't be better. Take a look in the example store to get ideas and judge for yourself.

The Zigpoll app is GDPR compliant by a few clicks, but as an EU citizen I'm still waiting/hoping for Privacy Shield certification approval.

Crown Rash Guards

It's an incredible app. The UI is remarkable, and the data it brought me was invaluable! The paid plans are expensive but if you use it correctly it should pay for itself.

Designer Dupes

Love this poll for my site! Started getting responses immediately and it allows me to ask my customers questions that can better convert them. Jason was awesome in assisting me in a timely manner when I needed help! Thank you!

Blue Lobster Art and Puzzles

We thought a survey could take our Shopify site to the next level of customer engagement. I couldn't figure out the programming language to get it to embed instead of being a popup. I wasn't optimistic due to some bad experiences contacting customer service via email on other websites (cue crickets here). But Zigpoll has been a whole different story! Jason responded within hours and several times back and forth as he shepherded me through the process and helped me get it just right. I've never created a website before and Zigpoll and Jason are making me feel like a pro! I couldn't be more enthusiastic in recommending this app.

LOOK OPTIC

After searching for some time to find a simple yet robust app to survey our customers at checkout, we discovered Zigpoll. It checked all our boxes: lots of great features, tons of options, flexibility and customizability, a nice default UI, support for multiple polls and surveys, unlimited questions, turnkey integration and deployment, and amazing support. Look no further. This app is a winner. Not to mention, it is the only one that allows you to hide questions.

Persephone Love

This app does exactly what I want it to and when I had a question, support responded within ONE HOUR. That's amazing. Thank you SO much for this absolutely brilliant app!

CALM X STRONG

Easy to use interface and rapid customer service. Jason set me up instantly (not that set-up is necessary!) and directed me to their examples page for inspo! Very grateful and a great addition to my store. Love that you can customise the zigpoll icon to colours of your choosing. All the best.

Previous 1