Zigpoll ‑ Survey & Form Popup

Zigpoll ‑ Survey & Form Popup

by The Best Agency

Embed polls, post purchase surveys, contact & feedback forms

zapptales

I highly recommend this app. The backend is very intuitive, and the customer support is quick and professional. The app has all the funcionalities I expected, and has helped us to better understand our customer's needs. Thanks!

Maika Daughters

I really like the variety of different ways you can use the polls. And they look fun, not serious. Programming them is pretty intuitive, though I've had to reach out a couple of times, and they are quick to respond and stay with you until your issue is resolved. Definitely happy I am using this app!

Vancouver Waxlings

I am such a newbie at all of this stuff and so I tried by myself at first to understand the app, to no avail.
I contacted Jason who literally emailed back every few minutes to help me. He assisted me and then taught me how to navigate the app. I am blown away by this company’s customer service.

PAPER

Really useful app and really helpful, friendly customer service too. Im getting some fascinating customer feedback and it looks great too.

Love Stories In Code

This app is amazing, the level of flexibility and customization is way better than I would have expected. Customer support and setup help is also an amazing layer to this product. I would recommend this app to anyone with a Shopify site!

purpose-roasters

This app works perfectly for our monthly website polls. We had some troubleshooting recently to do and we found the zipoll help very quickly and efficient in resolving our problem in no time at all. Would definitely recommend it.

Tangle Chocolate

Just set up my first poll on my website and in an email to subscriber list. I love how simple and straightforward the experience is for my customers. While it was a tad bit complicated to set it up in the way I wanted, the customer support was excellent and more than made up for it.

WinterCocoon

Excellent app and customer service. The user interface is really good and the team will help you through if you have any question for installing/ customizing the code somewhere on your website

GARAGE GRIP

The poll is really user friendly. It comes with excellent customer support too. Highly recommended.

Sweet Goodbye Pty Ltd - CARE CRADLE®

The Zigpoll app is perfect for short polls/surveys. But we're using the app for a 10-15 question survey, and it's working well. We like that it's integrated within our shop in Shopify - the fonts, colours are syncing with the look of our site. Also like the use of images within the survey. Customer service is quick to reply, friendly and helpful. Give it a go.

Previous 1 3 4 5