Zigpoll Customer Surveys

Zigpoll Customer Surveys

by The Best Agency

Trigger surveys for post purchase, abandoned cart, and more

Korendy TR

We're using Zigpoll since the last week. It is super useful, helpful, and interactive. The support team is very quick and resolutive. Thanks a lot guys.

fretboardgeek

This app was just what I was looking for. It's really easy to understand and the support team is fast and helpful.

YAK Grills™

I've used a number of survey/poll platforms over the years, and Zigpoll is the easiest to use, content looks great, and the customer service, if you need some help, is beyond world-class. You can't find a better app. Seriously!

Descansan

Hello, I download the app, but... I cant stand How Auto-sync contacts to Mailchimp?? Can you help me??

zapptales

I highly recommend this app. The backend is very intuitive, and the customer support is quick and professional. The app has all the funcionalities I expected, and has helped us to better understand our customer's needs. Thanks!

Maika Daughters

I really like the variety of different ways you can use the polls. And they look fun, not serious. Programming them is pretty intuitive, though I've had to reach out a couple of times, and they are quick to respond and stay with you until your issue is resolved. Definitely happy I am using this app!

Vancouver Waxlings

I am such a newbie at all of this stuff and so I tried by myself at first to understand the app, to no avail.
I contacted Jason who literally emailed back every few minutes to help me. He assisted me and then taught me how to navigate the app. I am blown away by this company’s customer service.

PAPER

Really useful app and really helpful, friendly customer service too. Im getting some fascinating customer feedback and it looks great too.

Love Stories In Code

This app is amazing, the level of flexibility and customization is way better than I would have expected. Customer support and setup help is also an amazing layer to this product. I would recommend this app to anyone with a Shopify site!

purpose-roasters

This app works perfectly for our monthly website polls. We had some troubleshooting recently to do and we found the zipoll help very quickly and efficient in resolving our problem in no time at all. Would definitely recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5