Reviews (287)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable survey features, including a variety of question formats and conditional logic. The post-purchase feedback feature is particularly valued for gaining customer insights. The app's performance is praised, with a comprehensive dashboard for analysis. Support is noted as quick and helpful, and the app is recognized for its reasonable pricing and business value.

April 14, 2024

This app is exactly what we were looking for; we love the flexibility in how we can deliver surveys, the user interface to build them is also great and super easy to use. The customer service is also top-notch as well!

Dimensional Drinks
1 day using the app
June 14, 2024

works great and service was very fast when I needed help with something

KIT + CLOGS STUDIO
1 day using the app
June 4, 2024

Amazing customer service. Assisted me with a custom scenario quickly.

SoftwareCW
4 days using the app
June 12, 2024

Great app! Makes it super easy to gather insights on your customers.

butter
3 days using the app
February 26, 2024

Highly recommend. We just sent out first customer survey and the whole process was very easy. Super intuitive and streamlined.

Upton
About 1 month using the app
June 5, 2024

I really appreciate the ease of use to create different kind of survey that can be adapted to the brand

Dalfilo UK
Italy
About 11 hours using the app
February 24, 2024

This app has been awesome for customer discovery and has helped provide insight into our business. Also Jason has been extremely helpful and very quick to help with any question or issue.

Dapper Xpressions
14 days using the app
February 4, 2024

I just love Zigpoll Customer Surveys. A lot of great features, but really key for me is the easy internationalization, ability to run & target several different surveys, and the ease of pushing data into other tools for segmentation.

pawital
Slovenia
3 months using the app
March 12, 2024

Amazing. Intuitive interface, great survey questions and great support from the founder himself. Got a very shortline for feedback, questions, or any support whatsoever. Definitely recommend.

Helios Red Therapy
Netherlands
8 days using the app
January 22, 2024

I have had Zigpoll installed for about two months now, and I have been getting really useful information back from our customers. The information has enabled us to improve our offering, our product page, and other elements to our service. The support is great too, with real people to communicate with.

Gorgeous Alpacas