One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU | Reviews

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

Yeslicense

Amazing app and awesome support ! Provides upsell and downsell offers pre and post purchase which is pretty unique - Since the 1st day, I was seeing better AOV... WELL DONE

MyCleanerFace.com

Tasha is a super star! Great addition to the team, polite and straight to the point, goes above and beyond to ACTUALLY meet your needs.

Faux the Love!

So intuitive and easy to use! I should also say instructive...feel like I'm learning something every time I use it.... And a huge A+ for the support team, thanks guys!!

TruthOriginsAU

This app is a game changer. Absolutely worth the investment, we’ve seen a massive boost in our AOV since installing and a considerable increase in revenue within the first 3 months. Can’t imagine running our store without this tool now. It’s also a pleasure to use– super easy to set up with a great deal of customisation options. Highly recommend giving it a try!

December 2, 2020

So good to hear that OCU is changing your business! Keep up the good work and keep us posted on how the app is working for you. Glad to have you onboard.
-Team Zipify

WhiskeyBarrelRings.com

Hands down best app of 2020. FIRE!!!! Easy to setup and really helps AOV. Truly a no brainer for any shopify store.

November 30, 2020

Glad to hear OCU is working well for you! Keep us posted if you need anything from the team!

Axerra

Easy to use. Created the funnel - upsells and downsells in no time. The support is great too. Would highly recommend it.

Kings&QueensStore

Great app! Powerful Upsells which helps conversions. Great Customer Service and easy to understand app.

Flair Fighter

Just wanted to update my review to give more praise to the improvements OCU team have made to their app. I love the multi-product offer upsells. It's had conversions right away after setting up one funnel the other day. I can see they're taking feedback and this directly addresses my suggestion in the previous review I wrote. I love that they're adapting and adding features which help stores with large SKU numbers and product varieties. I can't wait to see what's next! I also have to give huge praise to the support team. A few months ago, I had an issue with my store that noone else could help with. I was at my wits end. However their team was so kind to help me check my store with staff that had Android phones due to a theme issue I had. The issue I had wasn't specific to OCU and they didn't need to help me with it, but they did. I am so grateful. OCU has some of the top Shopify app support I've had the pleasure of working with!
-----
Have been using this app since November 2020 and I really appreciate the various improvements that have been made to OCU over the months. I like how there is staff ready to help and always get back to me within a few hours. They also keep me updated with ongoing cases. OCU has helped with increasing our store revenue. I think while our store has way to many designs to leverage the upsells to a huge % take rate due to how specific our designs are. It has still helped. The new pricing structure also makes me feel comfortable that OCU is charging what they've helped me to earn in extra revenue. I'm looking forward to all the updates and constant improvements going on with OCU. Can't wait to see what OCU's team comes up with next. :)

ShootingTargets7

This app is a total no brainer. The native version needs some additional work with more trigger segmentation and payment implementation but I'm told it's forthcoming. Very excited to have this additional tool in my arsenal and finally working with native checkout.

dogloverscenter.com

My first time of using Zipify, I was totally lost so I contacted support. Katrina was so helpful and could answer my questions right away. She was so willing to help me. I would recommend this app to all.