One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

AUDRIA RICHMOND

If you are looking to maximize your client experience and profits this is the app for you. I had a few things to work out and the customer service team is amazing! I use their other App as well which is Zipify pages and love it!!!

May 24, 2021

Hey Audria Richmond! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear the app and support are really working for you! Just reach out if you need anything!

TreeFINITY Jewellery

Location Austria

Great app, it really improved my Average Order Value by quite a lot. Also the support team is amazing! So friendly :) Shoutout to Paul!

May 24, 2021

TreeFINITY Jewellery thanks for the great review. Glad to hear your AOV has gone up with OCU! We'll let Paul know that you were happy with his support! Just reach out if you need anything!

Stock Transfers

Seems like a good upsell App - especially if you got less than 50-100 items in the store. They got really great customer service - they are on top of it!

May 24, 2021

Stock Transfers thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you're enjoying OCU so far! Just reach out if you need anything!

Milla Bianchi

Location Switzerland

Best app I have tried (tried 3), easy to use, worked like a charm from the 1st try. Team easily accessible.

May 24, 2021

Milla Bianchi, this review makes us so happy! Thanks for sharing your experience. This is exactly what we're trying to do. Just reach out if you need anything!

Big Boutique

Location France

The app is super easy to install and the team is great they have been super helpful and are easy to speak to

May 24, 2021

Hey Big Boutique! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear things are going well. Just reach out if you need anything!

Luxurtraveller

We love this app and highly encourage people to use it. Functions very well and it's certainly the best out of the current ones out there.

April 26, 2021

Luxurtraveller thank you for the kind review! This is so great to hear that you're out there reppin' us! :D Thank you so much. If you need anything just reach out.

Hazel & Willow

Location Australia

I was surprised at how simple and easy to use this app is! You can add a timer or discount, or both, to your offer and you can even select certain variants of the trigger item you'd like to add the offer to. The help team are super helpful and got back to me straight away. I am so excited to see how this performs for my store!

April 26, 2021

Hazel & Willow thank you for the great review. We are excited to hear you found OCU easy to use. We spend a lot of time trying to make it that way. Very excited to have you onboard! If you need anything just reach out.

JetFuel You

Time spent using app About 2 months

Phenomenal outstanding service. We had old OCU legacy hanging around and it was seriously throwing out a sidebar cart app. Justine fixed it all, I wish I could hire you myself. Can't thank you enough for fixing my problems. Ezra needs to know how awesome you are.

April 26, 2021

Hey JetFuel You, we'll definitely let Justine know how thrilled you were with her help. She is amazing. Thank you for the great review as well. Glad you're enjoying your time with OCU. If you need anything just reach out.

Glowy Charm

Location Malaysia

Easy to use app so far. Hoping it brings in some good conversions. Karina was super helpful with setting up my funnels. I'd recommend this app!

April 19, 2021

Hey Glowy Charm thank you for the kind review! Glad to hear Karina got you all set up. We'll definitely let her know you were pleased with the support she provided. If you need anything just reach out.

GT collection

Location Slovenia

This app is a MUST for any Shopify store. It allows you to create any kind of upsells, including an upsell on thank you page + customer support is just awesome!

April 19, 2021

Hey GT Collection thank you for the great review. Glad to hear we're in your MUST HAVE category! :) This is the best news we can shoot for. If you need anything just reach out.