One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

TruthOriginsAU

Location Australia

This app is a game changer. Absolutely worth the investment, we’ve seen a massive boost in our AOV since installing and a considerable increase in revenue within the first 3 months. Can’t imagine running our store without this tool now. It’s also a pleasure to use– super easy to set up with a great deal of customisation options. Highly recommend giving it a try!

December 2, 2020

So good to hear that OCU is changing your business! Keep up the good work and keep us posted on how the app is working for you. Glad to have you onboard.
-Team Zipify

WhiskeyBarrelRings.com

Hands down best app of 2020. FIRE!!!! Easy to setup and really helps AOV. Truly a no brainer for any shopify store.

November 30, 2020

Glad to hear OCU is working well for you! Keep us posted if you need anything from the team!

Axerra

Easy to use. Created the funnel - upsells and downsells in no time. The support is great too. Would highly recommend it.

Kings&QueensStore

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! Powerful Upsells which helps conversions. Great Customer Service and easy to understand app.

Flair Fighter

Just wanted to update my review to give more praise to the improvements OCU team have made to their app. I love the multi-product offer upsells. It's had conversions right away after setting up one funnel the other day. I can see they're taking feedback and this directly addresses my suggestion in the previous review I wrote. I love that they're adapting and adding features which help stores with large SKU numbers and product varieties. I can't wait to see what's next! I also have to give huge praise to the support team. A few months ago, I had an issue with my store that noone else could help with. I was at my wits end. However their team was so kind to help me check my store with staff that had Android phones due to a theme issue I had. The issue I had wasn't specific to OCU and they didn't need to help me with it, but they did. I am so grateful. OCU has some of the top Shopify app support I've had the pleasure of working with!
-----
Have been using this app since November 2020 and I really appreciate the various improvements that have been made to OCU over the months. I like how there is staff ready to help and always get back to me within a few hours. They also keep me updated with ongoing cases. OCU has helped with increasing our store revenue. I think while our store has way to many designs to leverage the upsells to a huge % take rate due to how specific our designs are. It has still helped. The new pricing structure also makes me feel comfortable that OCU is charging what they've helped me to earn in extra revenue. I'm looking forward to all the updates and constant improvements going on with OCU. Can't wait to see what OCU's team comes up with next. :)

ShootingTargets7

This app is a total no brainer. The native version needs some additional work with more trigger segmentation and payment implementation but I'm told it's forthcoming. Very excited to have this additional tool in my arsenal and finally working with native checkout.

dogloverscenter.com

My first time of using Zipify, I was totally lost so I contacted support. Katrina was so helpful and could answer my questions right away. She was so willing to help me. I would recommend this app to all.

Fluming

Location France

A must-have. Amazing reactive customer support. Increase sales without perturbing the first purchase. It worth the cost.

Boutique Lassion

Location Ireland

I only installed a few days ago, I reached out to customer support to guide me through the activation process. I will update in a few days/week time and let you know how it worked out!

Nebula Light

UPDATE 3 - They changed the pricing tier to a much more reasonable and now I have no issues with this app. It works perfectly and generates you good money. There team is also very responsive! Unfortunately every time I try to make this app work, there is some issue. I was really hoping to use the native but it will not work with any discount app installed in your store. Im using upsell funnel engine, which is working perfectly but it won't allow OCU to even register the checkouts. Support couldn't figure it out. They need someone thats a more tech savvy and not just reading FAQs to you. Also pricing SUCKS, getting charged for your total orders and not the ones OCU made. Really takes a dent out of your wallet compared to other apps, but then again if it works it would be amazing. Update - Used the app after getting the issues fixed and starting making some sales. However The PRICING IS HORRIBLE! You are getting charged for sales and views that never happened with this app. I could understand getting charged for sales that were made using the app but the app shows to 20 percent of customers. That's right 1000 people checkout, 200 of those people will actually see the upsell and guess what your gonna get charged based on the 100k that was not made by this app. SO its a great app but situational and for some store might be wonderful. JUST FYI I made an extra 7,000 with OCU but with another upsell app I did $40k.

November 23, 2020

Hey everyone at Nebula Light, so sorry to hear about things not working out. I definite can understand the frustration. I reviewed the ticket it and it looks like the team was able to solve this for you. OCU and Upsell Funnel Engine conflict with each other's pre-purchase functionality and the best solution was to just not use OCU's pre-purchase functionality. Sorry for the inconvenience, but glad we got it solved for you. Outside of that I hope your experience with OCU has been great so far.