One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Vera Tucci Originals

this is a must have app for your store. you will make more money and i love the customer service you get on the online chat!

Naturally Boosted

Took our checkout process to a new level. Excellent support and easy to use. Very open about how this product works and what we are waiting for.

Home Shielders

Ezra and his team have built an incredible app. We're using it to create pre-purpose bumps, post purchase upsells & downsells. Super fast & works seemlessly with fast load speeds!

Home Gym Bundle

Legacy OCU user just migrated to Native, the app is super fast and provides both pre and post purchase upsells, with a very reasonable monthly subscription cost. This app does everything it can at the moment and looks like it will do even more once limitations from Shopify API are removed.

Bold Uniq

I've been using the Legacy Zipify OCU app for 2 years now. Thank you for building such a great app and providing such amazing customer support. If you want to increase your revenue by 10%, use Zipify OCU!

PLURTHLINGS

Time spent using app About 1 year

5-Stars are not enough to accurately review Zipify ... they're easily a 10-Star Company! BEST APP on the store! STOKED! is an understatement to say how I feel that OCU returns with a native Shopify payments integration now! I've used OCU Legacy, but had troubles with the 3rd party payments and had to cancel it to return to Shopify payments. Also, make sure to follow Ezra Firestone and take his courses ... he's an E-comm business genius! Thus far, with the new Native OCU, it has been even easier and simple to setup in just one night. Plus, the 30-day free trial is a no-brainer. Zipify has gone above and beyond for me and my small business on countless times with support. Love OCU! You will love it too :) PS. The new order amount pricing is very helpful for small stores, and very excited about all the updates coming in 2021

Vice Anvil Tactical

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been using Zipify OCU for a long time! Happy that it is now native! Looking forward to all of the possibilities. So far it's working like a charm.

Truth Origins

Time spent using app About 2 years

An incredibly smart and easy to use App that helps massively in boosting average order values! One Click Upsell by Zipify has a wide variety of functions such as pre-purchase upsells and downsells and it's integrations with other apps and simplicity of use makes it our favourite app to use. In addition, the customer support is superb, you can tell they really care about their customers. Thank you so much Zipify team, keep up the great work!

EnergyFIT

Location Switzerland

Very good app for one click upsells after purchase. I've been looking forward to this app for a few months now! In just 3 days I have been able to sell several upsells already. I highly recommend this app!

EXOS Health™ Natural Skincare

I used the old version of this app and my biggest issue was integration. I definitely did have an increase in sales and my upsells converted at 12%. I deleted it because it was confusing my customers who preferred to use afterpay but now that it's integrated with shopify checkout this isn't a worry. I also love the new pricing. It used to be $67 for everyone with no free trial and now they have pricing tiers. This is hands down the best post purchase upsell option if you're wondering if it's worth it.