One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Mind's Eye

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app needs more editing options on the buy box but other other than that it is working very good.

August 31, 2022

Hey, Mind's Eye! Thanks for the review. We are continuously rolling out new features and updates for OCU, so stay tuned! If you need anything or have any questions, please reach out!

SwipeGecko

Time spent using app About 1 month

It is so easy to incorporate and no risk on the post purchase side at all.
One afternoon to learn and auto pilot ever since. Until I think of a cool tweak or offer and try it out.

August 31, 2022

Hey SwipeGecko! Thanks for the review! Stoked to hear that your experience with implementing OCU has been easy. Glad to have you onboard! If you need anything, please reach out!

BRECK + FOX

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing customer service! Great product. Request some dev work to create more granular reporting on historical A/B tests!

August 24, 2022

Hey BRECK + FOX! Stoked to hear that you are enjoying OCU and that you've had amazing interactions with our support team. That makes our day. If you need anything please reach out!

Everdries

I've been using Zipify on all my stores for the past 2 years now. Love the app and fully recommend it to every store

August 17, 2022

Hey Everdries! Thanks for the review and the recommendation. We are glad to hear you love the app - we do, too! If you need anything, please reach out!

Raw Frozen Scents

Time spent using app About 2 months

The best app for upsells! They are constantly making updates to their products for best performance, and their customer support is top-notch. They also have other amazing products that we are using across 2 other shopify stores; Zipify Pages which is a web page builder, Smart Marketer which has incredible training for small and large businesses. 10/10 recommend.

August 10, 2022

Hey Raw Frozen Scents! Thanks for the review and 10/10 recommendation. Glad to hear that you're enjoying all the functionality OCU has to offer and using Zipify Pages and Smart Marketer. That's a winning combination. Glad to have you onboard! If you need anything just reach out.

LÜME

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app. It's literally like getting free money. Many of our customers have opted for our upsells, increasing our sales and AOV. Highly recommend!

August 10, 2022

Hey LÜME! Really happy to hear that OCU has increased sales and AOV! Glad you're enjoying OCU! If you need anything please reach out!

Bird on the Hill Designs

Time spent using app About 1 month

OCU was recommended to me by a Shopify Partner agency I used for marketing. It was easy to install, and get started. I've been getting pretty consistent conversions via the app and an increase in AOV over the past month since I've installed it. Great app. Well done!

August 10, 2022

Hey Bird on the Hill Designs! Stoked to hear about the consistent conversions and increase in AOV! That makes our day and is why we built the app! Glad you're enjoying OCU. If you need anything please reach out!

Pet Tech

Location Australia

Great upsell app, well integrated. I would definitely recommend. I will be installing it on all my stores

August 5, 2022

Hey Pet Tech! Thanks for the review and recommendation! Stoked to hear that your experience with OCU has been great. If you need anything, please reach out!

Nodiee

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has single handedly reshaped the direction of my business. These guys are raising the bar when it comes to all things Upsell.

August 5, 2022

Hey Nodiee! Thanks so much for the review! So glad to hear OCU is reshaping the direction of your business. That's why we built the app! If you need anything, please reach out!

Hair Restoration Laboratories

Time spent using app About 1 year

Representative Tasha was very helpful with our request. Very quick with assistance in our upsell issues.

July 29, 2022

Hey Hair Restoration Laboratories, thanks for the review. We'll make sure to let Tasha know you were stoked with her assistance. I'm a tad biased, but our support team are ninjas, and they're some of the best in the game. If anything comes up please reach out.