One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

Vibriance

I've done over a million dollars worth of upsells with this app, it has been a game-changer for my store! You need this app to increase your AOV so you can properly advertise!

July 15, 2021

Vibriance! Thanks so much for sharing this review. This is amazing to hear. If you need anything, please just reach out!

GYMZAH

I'm at loss for words for the support OCU team has shown. It's absolutely phenomenal. I've had the privilege of reaching out to the support team for few clarifications and additional questions. Rest, assured the team, especially, Justine, went above and beyond her call of duty to ensure all my questions were answered and the solution was acceptable with a stellar outcome. Thank you for the fantastic support. You've gained a hardcore customer from me. Absolutely phenomenal.

June 21, 2021

Hey Gymzah! Thanks for the awesome review. I let Justine know you were stoked with your experience. This is so great to hear. If you need anything else just reach out!

Lucid Polish

Love this app and how they continue to improve on it. Definitely has made a big difference in our bottom line! ALSO... THE SUPPORT IS FREAKING AMAZING!!! Thank you!

June 18, 2021

Lucid Polish thanks for the great review! So glad to hear OCU has helped improve revenue...and that our support team has been kickin' butt! :) If you need anything just reach out!

Nefertem

So far, so good! Love how easy this program is to use and the customer service has been EXCELLENT! Heard about OneCLick and Zipify pages through a business consultant who has achieved great success in part due to these apps. Excited to complete more funnels!

June 18, 2021

Hey Nefertem! Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found OCU easy to work with. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Medicsio

i love the software and my aov has skyrocket since using this app but better the app is the almost instance customer service they provide.
these guys are the best in the bizz in my opinion and i think you need to be fool not use them.

June 18, 2021

Hey Medicsio thank you for the great review! Glad to hear your AOV has increased. That's what we live for! If you need anything just reach out!

Master Organic Chemistry Study Guides

First, upsells have worked great. Second, technical support has been very responsive. I had a small technical issue after installing (pretty unique to my store) and the OCU team was able to dig into my site's cart templaate and fix my issue. Thanks team.

June 11, 2021

MOCSG! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear the team was able to fix the issue and get you up and running! If you need anything else just reach out!

steelaltitude

Very helpful team and assisted me immediately on some issues I was having. Highly recommend this conversion app :D

June 11, 2021

Hey SteelAltitude! Thank you for the kind review. Glad to hear the team was able to assist you! That's what we're here for. If you need anything else just reach out!

DNA Lean

OCU helps you to quickly and easily build the best funnels, and there support is 2nd to none! They want you to succeed! Awesome!

June 11, 2021

DNA Lean! Thank you for the great review. You're totally right, when you succeed we succeed! If you need anything else just reach out!

Vortec

Beautiful design and so much easy to use. Doesn't need any tech knowledge.
A Must have to succeed and multiply your sales on Shopify

June 11, 2021

Hey Vortec, thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you're loving OCU. What you described is exactly what we're shooting for. Glad to hear we hit the mark. If you need anything else just reach out!

Stay Classy Meats

One Click Upsell is great. It is easy to use and very intuitive. I do recommend you watching the videos because there are some good tips/tricks and best practices shared. I am most impressed with the Thank You page - this has been helping us move a $2 item that was not moving previously. Some items tend to get lost in the shuffle of all the products, no matter how much one tries to put it front and center. The only challenge so far is the integration with Shopify, Klaviyo, and Rise.ai. Shopify seems to code the Thank You sale differently than a normal in-cart order. Customers receive a cart abandonment email from Klaviyo (triggered by Shopify) even after the purchase has been made. This has been addressed on the Klaviyo side and it appears to be working (not sending out more cart abandonment emails). Rise.ai has also had issues by double rewarding people - this has been addressed with them and they are trying to solve this issue. All in all, this app is great and just what our store needed! Thank you!

June 11, 2021

Stay Classy Meats, thank you for the thorough review. Glad to hear it sounds like everything has been worked out. Also stoked to hear TYP offers are working well for you. That's very exciting. If you need anything else just reach out!