One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Future Kind

That app has been good so far. Some limitations, but the great customer service has made up for it.

March 3, 2022

Hey Future Kind thanks for the kind review! So glad that our ninja support team were able to help you. They are the best in the biz. If you need anything else, please reach out.

CCL Supplements

Excellent upsell app. It's raised AOV on both our stores, and the customer support has been top notch. Highly recommend!

February 25, 2022

Hey CCL Supplements! Thanks for the review. So glad to hear OCU is helping you raise your average order value. That's what dreams are made of...and why we exist! Just reach out if you need anything!

iOgrapher

A smooth and easy way to add upsells to your site! Awesome customer service. App is very easy to use too.

February 18, 2022

iOgrapher thanks for the review. Glad to hear you're finding things easy to use and add more revenue to your store. We're here if you need anything, just reach out.

I Love Bible Blocks!

One Click Upsell saved my dream! I had a dream of making a building block toy and it sold ok on my shopify site but then I got One Click Upsell and literally 25% of my customers double their order! And that's been consistent for 2 months since I started! My average order value is more than enough to make my Facebook Ad spend possible and profitable! Thank You Zipify One Click Upsell !!

February 11, 2022

I Love Bible Blocks! This is an amazing review. This is what makes building and maintaining this app worth it. Thank you for sharing your story. Glad OCU has been able to help you keep your dream alive. :D If you need anything in the future, please reach out.

TheCrystalBabes

I absolutely love this app, and I earn extra $ at each checkout : even an extra $1 can help you overcome your competition in your facebook ads, this is free money. The app works perfectly, I had an issue with my theme, sent a message in the chat, then Ash replied on a Sunday afternoon within minutes, he helped me understand the issue, and then the next day the development team made an update in the app. I highly recommend it, the app looks really native in the checkout, the customers understand it well and I never got any email from someone saying "I clicked by mistake", I was getting it 30% of the time with other apps, this is hell for disputes and refunds... The price is 100% worth it

February 11, 2022

Hey TheCrystalBabes! Awesome to hear your experience. I'm smiling from ear to ear right now. This is exactly what we aim for, and I'm glad we hit the mark for you. I'll definitely let Ash know that you were happy with his service! If you need anything in the future, please reach out.

S.T. Go Skincare

We just installed this app a few weeks ago and WOW! it started getting real results. The up-sells have made a meaningful difference in our bottom line. I don't know what the customer service is like because we have not needed to contact them for anything. It's working like a Swiss clock. Thank you for making this app available for us.

February 4, 2022

Wow S.T. Go Skincare, thank you for the great review. This is exactly what we try to do. Make OCU valuable from install. So glad to hear it's working for you. If you need anything please reach out.

La Bande à Anna

Best on the market, and support really helpful, fast and kind. This is one of the best (if it's not the best) upsell APP right here

February 4, 2022

Hey La Bande a Anna! Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your endorsement. Glad you're loving OCU. If you need anything please reach out.

GirlMogulMarketing

This app definitely increases upsells and funnels are easy to set up, plus you can customize the language/discounts of the offers AND you can split test. Love that it tracks the amount of upsell revenue.

January 21, 2022

Hey GirlMogulMarketing! Thanks for the review. Glad to hear that things are going smoothly for you and you're enjoying all the functionality OCU has to offer. Glad to have you onboard! If you need anything just reach out.

Earth's Creation USA

Game changer honestly. If you have an ecom store and aren't doing upsells your missing out my friend!!

January 21, 2022

Hey Earth's Creation! Thanks for the honest review. It seems to me that you get what we're going for here! :D Appreciate you. If you need anything just reach out.

A.M. Fishing

Excellent app and support, even throwing the most basic, blanket upsell onto your site is going to make a huge difference, let alone all you can do with this app, highly recommend

January 14, 2022

Hey A.M. Fishing! Thanks for the review. This is so true and glad you said that. Just doing the bare minimum is helpful...and it only gets better from there! If you need anything else please reach out!