One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

From $24.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Cusa Tea & Coffee

This app's functionality and support have been great! We've been able to increase our AOV by using it.

August 16, 2021

Hey Cusa Tea & Coffee, thanks for the great review. Glad your AOV has gone up. If you need anything from us, please reach out!

Love Imperfection

Pretty solid app, been using them for a year. Pre purchase upsells making me quite a bit of money. Haven't seen any app that compares to the features/conversion rate/constant updates Zipify brings. Only downside currently is that they don't have any integration with subscriptions in their upsells due to Shopify's current API limitations.

August 16, 2021

Love Imperfection thanks for the honest review! You are correct, the API doesn't support that yet BUT as soon as it does we'll roll it out. Thanks so much for being part of the Zipify fam! If you need anything from us, please reach out!

BASTION BOLT ACTION PEN

One of the best apps we have used over the years. Super easy and fast to get started. Great functionality!

August 16, 2021

Bastion Bolt Action Pen thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate you being a long term user. If you need anything from us, please reach out!

Semilla Cosmeticos

The Best app Ever!
In Semilla Cosméticos increase our sells in 23% with Upsells!
It´s really easy to configure and quicky.

August 16, 2021

Semila Cosmeticos! Thanks for sharing your results. This is awesome to hear. If you need anything from us, please reach out!

ClearSigh

I used this app to make the upsells and it's amazing, so easy to use, everything is customized to take care of details and don't lose the customer at the moment to offer a different option, I really recommend this app 100%.

July 26, 2021

Thanks for the kind review ClearSigh! We appreciate your recommendation. Glad to hear everything has been easy. That's what we aim for! If you need anything, just reach out!

Vibriance

I've done over a million dollars worth of upsells with this app, it has been a game-changer for my store! You need this app to increase your AOV so you can properly advertise!

July 15, 2021

Vibriance! Thanks so much for sharing this review. This is amazing to hear. If you need anything, please just reach out!

GYMZAH

I'm at loss for words for the support OCU team has shown. It's absolutely phenomenal. I've had the privilege of reaching out to the support team for few clarifications and additional questions. Rest, assured the team, especially, Justine, went above and beyond her call of duty to ensure all my questions were answered and the solution was acceptable with a stellar outcome. Thank you for the fantastic support. You've gained a hardcore customer from me. Absolutely phenomenal.

June 21, 2021

Hey Gymzah! Thanks for the awesome review. I let Justine know you were stoked with your experience. This is so great to hear. If you need anything else just reach out!

Lucid Polish

Love this app and how they continue to improve on it. Definitely has made a big difference in our bottom line! ALSO... THE SUPPORT IS FREAKING AMAZING!!! Thank you!

June 18, 2021

Lucid Polish thanks for the great review! So glad to hear OCU has helped improve revenue...and that our support team has been kickin' butt! :) If you need anything just reach out!

Nefertem

So far, so good! Love how easy this program is to use and the customer service has been EXCELLENT! Heard about OneCLick and Zipify pages through a business consultant who has achieved great success in part due to these apps. Excited to complete more funnels!

June 18, 2021

Hey Nefertem! Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found OCU easy to work with. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Medicsio

i love the software and my aov has skyrocket since using this app but better the app is the almost instance customer service they provide.
these guys are the best in the bizz in my opinion and i think you need to be fool not use them.

June 18, 2021

Hey Medicsio thank you for the great review! Glad to hear your AOV has increased. That's what we live for! If you need anything just reach out!