One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

Imstopparen

Very easy to use and you can edit all the text shown to the customers. Fantastic support team with very quick answers.

January 19, 2021

Thank you for the review! Here, at Zipify Apps, we strive to make our apps simple to use and functional for ecommerce stores. We're happy you like the editing features of OCU!

Yatta Golf

I freaking love this app. Probably the easiest money we have ever made and really helps up our AOV to cover acquisition costs enabling us to grow even more. I look forward to when it works with more payment gateways like Shop Pay, Paypal, etc.

January 19, 2021

Congratulations on your upsell revenue made with OCU! We love hearing success stories like yours and it's all about increasing that AOV. We're looking forward to Shopify rolling out new payment gateways as well and know that's on the roadmap.

Street Wear Depot

We've been using OCU way before they were even on the Shopify app store. I believe it was called OCU Legacy. We've transitioned to the new one now and are happy that the checkout is integrated with shopify. Which makes it perform even better than before.

January 19, 2021

Thank you for being a long time customer of OCU! We're excited about this native integration to Shopify as well, and are happy to hear that OCU Native is performing even better for you vs our Legacy app.

Nomies

I wish I could give it 10 STARS! So easy to use and it works great. I have had no problems and am frankly surprised by the number of options available. I was leaving so much money on the table before I tried this app ... my only regret is that I didn’t try it sooner.

SniperGoods

Really Great App if you're a serious Dropshipper looking to really increase the AOV of your store. Highly Recommended!

Jim and Tonic Distillery

very good app with great support and resources to help you maximise your upsells. has paid itself back within a few days. really enjoy the resources Ezra shares about this app and e-commerce in general.

GolfPal

Love this app! We had been running a difference upsell app and it was not doing much. No joke, within an hour after setting up our first funnel we had two upsells convert with minutes of each other! Can't wait to see the results over the long term.

Truth Superfoods Ltd

We’ve been using this app with great success. Have tried other pre and post purchase applications, but OCU is hands down the best one we’ve come across in terms of flexibility, ease of use and how intuitive the interface is. Love how it is now seamlessly integrated with the Shopify checkout. This app just keeps getting better! Thanks Zipify team!

ActivHawks

Best Upsell app out there! With OCU it's like printing free extra money!
A special thanks to the support team as well, they are always ready to help!

Relieve USA

HANDS DOWN the best upsell app I've ever used. It integrates perfectly with shopify - now with their native version - and the ONLY reason why they don't have more reviews is because they've switched over from their old app that wasn't native vs this app that integrates at the push of a button with your Shopify store. There's no extra configuration needed - you literally create your upsells, and boom - you're done. Oh, and the fact that you can also offer pre-purchase upsells to increase your revenue by another 10-15%... well - that's just dandy. It pays for itself. The post-purchase upsells + downsells are so good, and split testing is EASY. Enough tests and you'll turn the exact same product offer making $1 on the back-end to $3 on the back-end. Now, that's something. You don't need to second guess whether or not there's a better app out there, because the people that made this are legendary. Ezra - the guy who kickstarted this - along with their dandy customer service team (who are AMAZING by the way) - have $100million revenue from their own stores. AND they use THIS on their own stores, along with their other Zipify apps. Doesn't that tell you something? If they're willing to put their revenue on the line, then their money is where their app is. They invest time into their app, BECAUSE they use it on their stores - not the other way round. They test new features on their own stores BEFORE they release it to you - and that's how you know you're getting the best of the best. Because they run split tests, and then they roll out the features based on the results of those split tests.