One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 3, 2023

OCU is bonkers worth it, not even a question, hurry up and get it. What's more is the customer service - Liberty, Ash, and Gaby, as a team, helped me more than words can describe. I am sure the rest of the team is fire too. Espresso's for all. Literally the best. Why are you still reading this... Get going.

Your Protocol
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 27, 2023

This is a great app to increase your average order value! I support Ezra with everything he does and can't believe I haven't added this app sooner. Would definitely recommend!

Blue Culture Tees
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Zipify Apps replied February 1, 2023

Hey Blue Culture Tees. OCU increases AOV practically overnight, and we are stoked you're enjoying the app! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review and for the recommendation. Love to hear you support Ezra in all that he does, too. If you need anything at all, please reach out. - Team Zipify

January 26, 2023

Awesome experience. The support team is very professional and active. They helped me with whatever I needed. And most importantly, I can use everything I want in clickfunnels! That's awesome!

Follicle Bloom
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Zipify Apps replied January 26, 2023

Hey Follicle Bloom. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. We love our support team and are glad you do, too! If you need anything at all, please reach out. - Team Zipify

December 26, 2022

Great app! Easy to implement and set up. Lots of information on how to set up your funnels. Within one day of setting up, we received our first sale from the upsell and continue to. Do yourself a favor and get this app!

DK Avenue
Time spent using app: 2 months
Zipify Apps replied December 28, 2022

Hey DK Avenue! Awesome to hear that setup was easy and you saw sales within one day! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

December 22, 2022

This is a highly recommended app for every Shopify Store. It was very easy to setup and once I did we had our first sales! Customer service is great too! They wanted to make sure that my Store was up and running well with the funnels I created. They answered all my questions and I am happy I did choose Zipify OCU.

My Land
Time spent using app: 30 days
Zipify Apps replied December 28, 2022

Hey My Land! We are happy you chose OCU, too! Stoked to hear setup was easy and sales started immediately. Also happy that you had a great experience with our support team. Thank you so much for leaving us a review and for the recommendation. If you need anything, please reach out.

December 22, 2022

I like the app, it integrates with my Shopify store. Support service is amazing. Pre purchase and post purchase work perfectly. You can upsell products and many more things. I will recommend it.

Mommyz Love
Time spent using app: 1 day
Zipify Apps replied December 28, 2022

Hey Mommyz Love! Thank you so much for leaving us a review and for the recommendation. If you need anything, please reach out.

December 7, 2022

This is the application that every store needs to do what we all want... Increase your AOV! This is simple and easy to use and can't recommend this enough!!!

Grill Your Ass Off
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Zipify Apps replied December 14, 2022

Hey Grill Your Ass Off! Thank you so much for leaving us a review and for the recommendation. Increasing AOV is the name of the game 💯. If you need anything, please reach out.

December 6, 2022

This app is amazing! 4 Days into the free trial and I made back all the money that this app would cost after the trial ended! The support is very fast and knowledgable and my experience has been nothing but amazing thus far! Thanks for everything!

marnetic
Greece
Time spent using app: 5 days
Zipify Apps replied December 7, 2022

Hey marnetic! We may be a bit biased but we agree, the app is pretty amazing and starts to make money practically overnight. Stoked to hear you're having a great experience and have already increased revenue. Thank YOU for everything and for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

December 5, 2022

We've been using the app for weeks now and it works great. Customer service is super helpful and the app has been pretty easy to work into our current promotional efforts.

Simple Loose Leaf
Time spent using app: 25 days
Zipify Apps replied December 7, 2022

Hey Simple Loose Leaf! Stoked to hear you have had an easy time integrating the app and that our support team has been helpful! Thanks for leaving us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

December 2, 2022

just learning this app. so far i have earned an extra 140.00 in sales!! I am very pleased so far. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

insightful gifts
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zipify Apps replied December 7, 2022

Hey insightful gifts! Happy to hear you're already earning extra money with the app and that you're very pleased. Thanks for leaving us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.