One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bird on the Hill Designs

Location Australia

OCU was recommended to me by a Shopify Partner agency I used for marketing. It was easy to install, and get started. I've been getting pretty consistent conversions via the app and an increase in AOV over the past month since I've installed it. Great app. Well done!

Pet Tech

Location Australia

Great upsell app, well integrated. I would definitely recommend. I will be installing it on all my stores

August 5, 2022

Hey Pet Tech! Thanks for the review and recommendation! Stoked to hear that your experience with OCU has been great. If you need anything, please reach out!

Nodiee

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has single handedly reshaped the direction of my business. These guys are raising the bar when it comes to all things Upsell.

August 5, 2022

Hey Nodiee! Thanks so much for the review! So glad to hear OCU is reshaping the direction of your business. That's why we built the app! If you need anything, please reach out!

Hair Restoration Laboratories

Time spent using app About 1 year

Representative Tasha was very helpful with our request. Very quick with assistance in our upsell issues.

July 29, 2022

Hey Hair Restoration Laboratories, thanks for the review. We'll make sure to let Tasha know you were stoked with her assistance. I'm a tad biased, but our support team are ninjas, and they're some of the best in the game. If anything comes up please reach out.

The Boat Galley

The app is pricey, but it has more than paid for itself with the upsells we've gotten in this first month.

July 29, 2022

Hey The Boat Galley! Thanks for the review. This is awesome. Having the app pay for itself in the first month is what we aim for. Glad we hit the mark. If anything comes up please reach out.

Nicki's Diapers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We reached the Zipify OCU team with concerns that our upsells were not firing properly and thus losing revenue opportunity. The team did a deep study and validated the reasons for why this was. They practiced relentless execution in providing answers for us.

July 15, 2022

Hey Nicki's Diapers! Thanks for the honest review! So glad to hear that the team was able help with this issue! If you need anything, please reach out!

Naali

Location France

support was fire thanks for the help
i have a little issue with some coding and they did it for me on my site

July 8, 2022

Hey Naali! Thanks for the review! Glad to hear the team was able to help you out! That's what we're here for. If anything else comes up, please reach out!
-Team Zipify.

The Brow Balm

Time spent using app About 1 year

Absolutely incredible app. My #1 Go To Platform! Helped me scale to over 6 figures in my first year with split testing. They also provide really great tips, and information via email.

July 6, 2022

Hey The Brow Balm! Thanks so much for the review! So glad to hear OCU is helping bring in extra revenue. That's why we built the app! If you need anything, please reach out!

Nerdy Terdy Gang

Location Germany

Wir haben die App erst 1 Tag, aber sie macht genau das, was sie soll. Und der Support ist schnell und hilfreich. TOP!

June 24, 2022

Ďakujeme za recenziu! From what I can understand things are working great. I'm so glad to hear that. If you need anything please reach out!

Hilltop Hawk

2 weeks in and already several hundred dollars worth of upsells processed. Highly recommend this app!

June 17, 2022

Hey Hilltop Hawk! Thanks for the review. So glad to hear OCU is helping bring in extra revenue. That's why we built the app! If you need anything, please reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18