One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

Small and Mighty Kids Store

Easy to use and excellent customer service. Solved my issue without fuss! Love it! Although I wish the chat support is immediate so I do not have to wait an email while I was setting up my funnel. But they do get back to you and look at the tech back end issue in providing a clear solution. Thank you!

Hey Paparazzo

We installed the app a week ago and it already helped bring our AOV up per customer, especially on products that they might not have found without the pre-purchase upsell offer because of the way we structure our site. Their support is excellent and has been extremely helpful through the free trial period, getting us started with a few questions we had. Highly recommend.

AUDRIA RICHMOND

If you are looking to maximize your client experience and profits this is the app for you. I had a few things to work out and the customer service team is amazing! I use their other App as well which is Zipify pages and love it!!!

TreeFINITY Jewellery

Great app, it really improved my Average Order Value by quite a lot. Also the support team is amazing! So friendly :) Shoutout to Paul!

Stock Transfers

Seems like a good upsell App - especially if you got less than 50-100 items in the store. They got really great customer service - they are on top of it!

Milla Bianchi

Best app I have tried (tried 3), easy to use, worked like a charm from the 1st try. Team easily accessible.

Big Boutique

The app is super easy to install and the team is great they have been super helpful and are easy to speak to

Luxurtraveller

We love this app and highly encourage people to use it. Functions very well and it's certainly the best out of the current ones out there.

April 26, 2021

Luxurtraveller thank you for the kind review! This is so great to hear that you're out there reppin' us! :D Thank you so much. If you need anything just reach out.

Hazel & Willow

I was surprised at how simple and easy to use this app is! You can add a timer or discount, or both, to your offer and you can even select certain variants of the trigger item you'd like to add the offer to. The help team are super helpful and got back to me straight away. I am so excited to see how this performs for my store!

April 26, 2021

Hazel & Willow thank you for the great review. We are excited to hear you found OCU easy to use. We spend a lot of time trying to make it that way. Very excited to have you onboard! If you need anything just reach out.

JetFuel You

Phenomenal outstanding service. We had old OCU legacy hanging around and it was seriously throwing out a sidebar cart app. Justine fixed it all, I wish I could hire you myself. Can't thank you enough for fixing my problems. Ezra needs to know how awesome you are.

April 26, 2021

Hey JetFuel You, we'll definitely let Justine know how thrilled you were with her help. She is amazing. Thank you for the great review as well. Glad you're enjoying your time with OCU. If you need anything just reach out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10