One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Best Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

BeeMulberry

So far so good. You could say great! I have very little store traffic but the upsell is very successful, almost 70% of customers opt for it and it’s really more than I could have ever expected. We’ll see how it goes over time, it’s realistic to expect the percentage of successful upsells to drop to some more realistic percentages. Just keep it up, great app!

February 18, 2021

Wow BeeMulberry! That's an amazing take rate. Glad to hear it's going so well. We'll keep our fingers crossed that it stays that high. Reach out if you need anything!

Comfy and Fit

I love how OCU does post-purchase upsells. I use it all of the time on my store. The editor is super easy to use, very intuitive.
For pre-purchase upsells I think it would be awesome if, instead of a popup, OCU would display the offer under the customer's cart. Probably something that's already been tested, but figured I'd mention it.

February 16, 2021

Hey Comfy and Fit! We appreciate this review so much! Thanks for the feedback. That's a great idea. We're always working on updates like this. Please just reach out if you need anything. Glad to have you onboard!

MyLuxurySmoker

What a great app with an excellent live support! Appreciate their help in answering all my question. Thank you.

February 8, 2021

MyLuxurySmoker thank you for taking the time to review OCU. We are stoked that you're enjoying the app and our awesome support team was able to help you get the answers you needed. If anything comes up, please just reach out!

Java Planet Coffee

I love the Zipify/Smart Marketer family of products including the One-Click Upsell App. Their products work well, their help articles are well written, and when you need to contact them their customer service is absolutely world-class.

February 4, 2021

Java Planet Coffee thank you for the kind review! This is awesome. Thank you for being a supporter of all of our brands. If anything comes up just reach out. We're here to support you however we can!

The Sun Emporium

Okay this app is amazing! It's not clunky, it's easy to use, PLUS you don't have to create a different offer for separate products, you can select 10 products and apply a single offer to each. that makes my life SO MUCH EASIER than other upsell apps! I'm IN LOVE!

February 1, 2021

Hey everyone at The Sun Emporium! This is an amazing review. Thank you so much for the feedback! Glad to hear everything is going well and you're finding OCU easy to use. We aim to please! :) Please reach out if you need anything!

Faith Treats

Zippify OCU is such a great app. It's literally like free money because these are extra sales that I would not have made on the native sale. I'm so happy I found this; I can't wait to integrate with PayPal and Shop Pay in the future.

January 29, 2021

Hey everyone at Faith Treats! So stoked to hear OCU is working well for you. We can't wait until Shopify opens up functionality for Paypal and Shop Pay as well. As soon as it's available we'll roll it out! If anything comes up in the future just reach out. Glad to have you onboard!

Alaya Naturals

Works great. Nice to have a post purchase upsell that doesn't require customers to re-input payment info.

January 29, 2021

Hey everyone at Alaya Naturals! Glad to hear you're loving OCU. We're excited to have you onboard. Please reach out if you have any questions!

Tico Coffee Roasters

The app was easy to install and to configure. We say the first upsells on the first day and since then they have been coming. We love the pre and post payment upsell capabilities. Also the team is fast answering any questions and offer great additional tips and tricks during and after onboarding to not only make the most out of One Click Upsell but also in general on how to improve sales.

January 29, 2021

Hello everyone Tico Coffee Roasters! Thank you for the awesome review! So glad to hear that you've been loving both the functionality and support OCU provides. So glad to have you onboard! Just reach out if anything comes up.

Nextlovegift

Awesome fast responsive customer support team, super communicative, the issue was sorted within minutes.

January 29, 2021

Nextlovegift, thank you for the great review. Sorry to hear you were having problems but I'm very excited to hear our awesome support team was able to help you get things sorted. So glad to have you onboard!

Doppeltree

We're very happy with OCU. Since installing and setting it up back in Nov we've been able to achieve 10x ROI (incremental revenue / OCU spend) and increase our average order value by about 44%. From an ROI perspective it's a no-brainer. Also...
- The app is easy to use
- OCU team is very responsive when I've reached out with questions
- Integration seems seamless. I haven't noticed any slowdown in site speed, bugs, etc. - OCU team has rolled out improvements; nice to see they are continually investing in the app to make it better. Would recommend to other Shopify DTC sellers!

January 22, 2021

Hey Doppeltree! Thank you for an amazing review. So stoked to hear about your success with OCU. 10x ROI! That's awesome. So glad to hear you're doing well with OCU. Glad to have you as a user. Please reach out if you need anything!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7