QuickBooks or Xero Sync

QuickBooks or Xero Sync

by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

Infinite Session

Excellent software - has worked perfectly for syncing data into Xero and in the process saved us a lot of time!

Vape Traders NZ

A2X has assisted in streamlining the financial admin for our group of companies with multiple Shopify Store and multiple Xero accounts. It is effortless and honestly could not do our jobs without it!!!

Levity Trampolines

A2X integrates seamlessly with Amazon and Shopify and connects up perfectly with Xero. You can easily switch between accounts in the A2X dashboard which also clearly presents the categories - Settlements, Accounts & Taxes, Inventory and Costs in a much more easy to digest manner than Amazon certainly does. It does take some time to set up and particularly attention is needed to configure the appropriate tax rates for each transaction type. A2X has saved us a lot time when it comes to book-keeping which my accountant has appreciated.

The Tartan Blanket Co.

Works easily and provides functionality to split sales by channel including the Shopify Plus wholesale channel. Handles tax well and support team are great. Definitely recommended for linking Shopify and Xero.

Succulents Box

Pretty good app for bookkeeping
We have to do a few things manually but overall happy with the app
I hope that they will have cratejoy soon

Le journal de vie

Saves me countless hours every month doing bookkeeping. Works really well and their customer service is A+.

Sulde Global

Sulde Global Inc. uses A2X to plug into Amazon and Shopify to import data into Xero. It is great automated tool to make Accounting efficient and easy. Highly Recommended!

The Dropstore | Deutschland

Great app, it is really really helpful for integration of my Shopify store. I would highly recommend it.

Thomas Tipple

Once correctly setup, A2X is a great tool to plug in both Amazon and Shopify sales to Xero. Even if the setups can be tricky at first, the customer service is great in providing help. Highly recommend it if you have a high volume e-comm operation.

Billy J

A2X is great for timeliness and accuracy! My client uses Shopify and has tens of thousands of transactions each month. For payment they also use Afterpay, Paypal, Zippay. In addition they have a physical shop so cash and POS also need to be accounted for. I used to do manual journals at month end. This was not timely from a management perspective and prone to error. A2X has enabled all transactions to be transferred to Xero on a daily basis. These transactions are summarised however the auditing functions within A2X enable me to easily trace any issues. Management is happy with the timeliness of everything and I am happy with how much easier the accounting is. I highly recommend A2X!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14