AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

MidinMod

Active Campaign boosted our sales dramatically. We were able to reach our customers really fast and their interface is super user friendly. Easy to operate and they have great features. We would recommend it to any store.

Wonder Woman Box

I use this app to help me to track better and i love it verry much i grow my sell my customer love

Lifebeats Gifts

This integration has made our very complicated system simpler. We have 3 Shopify stores in three separate industries, so managing the opt-ins and campaigns was become quite a nightmare for us.

We were introduced to Active Campaign through the 0-110K training course, and it is probably the best referral we received.

Using Active Campaign and Shopify it took us only about a day to set up all of our systems so that specific opt-ins went into specific buckets.

Its also rewarding to see our opt-ins return to the store and spend consistently as we send out e-mails. For us, this was the system we spent about two years looking for. Highly recommended.

LUZ Planilhas

Active Campaign has helped us to create a lot of automations, saving time of our marketing team. The shopify integration is very easy and helpful. It's the best marketing automation tool that I've ever used (and I'm a heavy user)

Kitty Patootie

Active Campaign helped us a lot to create automatic newsletters directly fro our shop to our customers.

We use it for Newsletters but also for Abandonded Cart Emails and also collecting email adresses all through our shop.

For us Active Campaign is the best email marketing software and especially in combination with shopify.

Gtechniq North America

I've used ActiveCampaign for years and have always been very happy with it. Having multiple shopify stores, I need a good integration with them. The new AC app is doing great for us with all of the stores we have implemented it into.

StudyHelp Shop

We are using ActiveCampaign for all of our marketing emails from different shops. This app helps us to connect our Shopify in an easy way. It works perfectly and also the Deep Data Integration is very helpful. I can only recommend using it!

Bizness Rebels

I use ActiveCampaign integration for my own business and all my client's businesses. A very robust system, with high-quality integration and new features added all the time.

Messenger International

We've been using both ActiveCampaign for a few years now and absolutely love it! Their flexibility when it comes to automations, tagging, and integrations is fantastic.

HempLily

I use ActiveCampaign (separate software) for my email campaigns. This shopify app is needed to integrate that software with Shopify. I'm not exactly sure what the Shopify app does, just that it is needed. All is working fine.