AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing | Reviews

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Siren Muse

AdRoll makes it so easy to retarget our customers. Really easy to set up too.

Cosmetic Love

This is such a good tool for marketing, however I am not sure why my facebook ads doesn't run during this 20 days. The support team was sharp to spot that It wasn't working and fixed it for me, however it is still not working.
Despite that issue, I still give it a 5 stars.

Suprememeshop

Love ad roll, RETARGET, RETARGET, RETARGET, and RETARGET! Ad roll is the best retarget software!

Skuze Shoes

AdRoll is a very user friendly service, that provides great ROI and real-time statistics.

Nici6796

It's a little confusing at times, but the customer service is excellent! And I'm quite happy with my ROI.

Changecobox

Absolutely amazing app! I have used other retargeting apps that charge you a monthly fee in addition to what you pay for performing ads - but not with Adroll! You only pay for what performs, and so far the ads are certainly performing! The customer service has been great and I love that they will help you create your first batch of ads if you need it - for free! :)

Jasper Swag

Appears to be working but the setup was challenging. Still unsure about costs and control of ad spend but I am able to create my own ads which is good. Help has been responsive and I have my fingers crossed I can make it profitable.

Ojas Home And Gifts

Installed the app, wasn't happy with the auto generated ads as no option to pick products to create ads with. Support suggested requesting ads to made by the adroll team. The message says usually 3-4 days. It's been a lot longer than that and so far no contact from the team and have no idea what's happening.
We are deleting the app as don't think it's going to work for us with the kind of communication they have and the time scale to create adverts.
Cannot comment on the effectiveness as never got around to launch a campaign.

Novowels

i would just like to make it clear that this is a fake retargeting application. it literally will have absolutely no impact on your store. all it will do is charge you $5 a day for 2 page clicks which may or may not even be real. they are reluctant to help you cancel your account and will continue to bill you even after it is uninstalled. do yourself a favor and save yourself $100 and having to replace your debit card that they wont stop billing.

Hog Furniture

So far so good, responsive customer service, conversions coming in, hoping to be able to track them properly