Advanced Pre‑Order

Advanced Pre‑Order

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

ScrunchieBandz

great app - great tech support! Quick fix and friendly help! I have to use this space to reach 100 characters - and now I have :) Thanks for the help

March VIII

I love this app! It is super easy to use and to customize for my theme. Their support team is awesome! I emailed to their support when I installed a new theme for my store and my "pre-order" buttons stopped showing up but I got an immediate response and they fixed the issue right away. Thank you, Vikas!

Highly Tuned Athletes

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - Looked at many Pre-order apps, this one is by FAR the best of them all. It is feature-rich and can whilst it may take a bit longer than some apps to set-up, it is rewarding to get it all right. The end result is Pre-orders customized just the way you want it to look, feel and most importantly; operate in the back-end. Their tech support is also very very helpful.

My Auto Garage

First day of using this app. So far it has been great. I had a couple of issues setting it up but the support team jumped straight onto it with 30 minutes and had it fixed and running.

Glebe Healthcare

Customised the app with a bespoke request within 2 hours. Can't ask for more than that. FYI the customisation ensured that items automatically come off pre-order based on the 'end date' that you set. This will ensure we can set hundreds of items to pre-order, safe in the knowledge that when the correct time comes, they will automatically remove themselves from pre-order and continue normal selling with no human intervention required!

Christian Coffee

Great support! Responsive and good communication. The app does what it's intended to do. Will definitely use again for other projects.

台悠由 TaiRound

Both the app & their support team are excellent!
The app supports all my pre-order needs & their support team is very helpful & attentive in helping to customizing the app for my store. Highly recommended!

JaboeEuip

This is Excellent APP, very easy to use with many functions, and the customer service is VERY helpful and efficient, Superb !! Highly recommended!!

KarlandMax

Just got an issue because of an exernal app : I received an impressively quick assistance and everything was fixed 5-10min after my first mail !

Thanks again !

She's Got a Habit

This app is awesome. We were able to set it up in no time and it worked perfectly. Very intuitive interface and not at all glitchy or slow. The price is amazing for all the features offered and support responded immediately with a fix to a minor issue we were having.