Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 20, 2019

excellent support, best app in the market for pre-order functionality and Notify emails. The app is best in loading time and subscription cost comparing other apps in the market with the high cost and limited functionality.
Keep the good support up.

Artisans Galleria
Pakistan
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited May 15, 2019

Five stars for great support even customizing conflicting apps - you don't want QuickView or StickyCarts adding goods before product page when something is on Pre-Order offer. Will report more when everything is in motion and doing business, because localization is manual and that still has to be done before production.

Igračke Plus
Serbia
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 7, 2019

very good support, help me fixed any issues. will install on more stores. like pre-order and notify functions

shop.rollingbigpower
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 1, 2019

Fantastic app. I was looking for a way for my customers to pre-order, and this app is it. Support is amazing, and super quick at helping out. I had an issue where it wasn't letting my customers order more than 1 item, and I think support had it fixed in like the first 15 minutes of having the issue. Highly recommend this app. It's worth every penny!

Flat Out Fabulous with Stacey
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 1, 2019

First day of trying the app - already very impressed with the customer service! There are some things that could be perfected - for example, when clients want to be notified, they receive an email from "no reply" which is actually doomed to end up in a spam box... but - hey, for such a cheap price and dedicated people, maybe it's possible to tweak it all till it becomes the best preorder app on the market!!! congrats!

EEDN
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited April 30, 2019

Excellent customer service at all hours. I'm still trying to work out a couple glitches, but I love the way the button looks and functions. The pop up window that allows me to say when the product will be available is a very nice touch.

Smart Source Seafood
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 29, 2019

Great and very responsive customer service! We had a very last minute presale event and they were on top of it and made it easy. Thank you!! https://sidetrak.com

SideTrak
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 13, 2019

Trovo che quest'app sia molto utile ed è quella che si adatta meglio alle mie esigenze, grazie sopratutto alla possibilità di fare i pagamenti parziali. Voglio sottolineare anche l'ottima assistenza da parte degli sviluppatori per correggere alcuni problemi di compatibilità con il tema del mio sito.

Collection Figure
Italy
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited April 10, 2019

This app was the only one I could find that allowed for partial payments with my pre-orders! There were a few bugs at the beginning because I have a purchased Shopify theme, but the support team was very very helpful even with the time difference. They were very efficient with helping me get the bugs sorted within a 24 hour window of me downloading the app. I would highly recommend it!

Reign Regalia
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 3, 2019

I've held back from reviewing until we had a chance to trial the app properly. It's been a few weeks, and it's doing the job. Easy to use, and if you want to get a bit more technical it's all there for you. (We've used the most basic option that was offered, as it's simple, easy and straightforward). I needed some support in the first days, and it was given straight away despite the time difference. All in all a very good app at a very good price. The developer is obviously listening to his users and this is always a good sign! Will be looking out for this company's future apps. thanks. Lledar.com.

Lledar