Advanced Pre‑Order

Advanced Pre‑Order

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

HIT THE HAY

Really great app, looks good and easy to customize. got great and quick help from support with a request i had.

TheGundamProjectShop

I had a small issue where my spli payment wasn't showing up, emailed support and 10 minutes later my issue was solved, can't be any happier with their customer service!

The Elf on The Shelf

Only downloaded today but fairly easy to instal and looks great. Support also very quick to react to fixing issues. Would recommend this app!

Zelodo

The app fully fulfill my needs. The Live chat support is outstanding. Custom queries got solved within a few minutes.

Toy Titanz

Everything worked just great and Vineet took his time to help me configure everything just the way I wanted.

Ali Saulidi

I've subscribed for a 3-days trial and gonna stay with this app further because of their support.
I was looking for a particular feature for my online store, so have contacted the support. They not only responded immediately, but also customized some options for my needs. Special thanks for quick help to Vineet. Highly recommend.

Pebble & Leaf Ltd

These guys are super amazing, really responsive on support and helping me- after installing a couple of apps this is 100% the best choice

Tusk

AMAZING APP! Highly recommend this app. They did an absolutely amazing job getting us set up. They were quick to respond and very attentive. They didn't do anything that we didn't want and helped set up the app up exactly how we wanted it. Of course, the app also functions very well. I have never seen an app give such good support and customization, and do it so quickly.

Aceshin

I am new in pre sale and finally chose advanced pre order app.I am very satisfied with their service and always patience and guide from Vikas and their team .Professional and easy to use if you follow the instruction .

Monsieur Miniatures

J'ai attendu avant de publier mon avis sur cette applications que les quelques personnalisations dont j'avais besoin soient réalisées.
Le service client est simplement parfait et extrêmement réactif. Les modifications ont été effectuées exactement selon ce dont j'avais besoin. Ils ont même ajouté des champs de traductions qui n'étaient pas prévus dans l'application auparavant. Ces champs de traduction étant indispensable pour toute boutique n'étant pas en langue anglaise bien entendu.
Merci encore pour cette réactivité. Cette application est indispensable dès l'instant où l'on souhaite mettre en place des précommandes !