Advanced Pre‑Order

Advanced Pre‑Order

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

Monsieur Miniatures

J'ai attendu avant de publier mon avis sur cette applications que les quelques personnalisations dont j'avais besoin soient réalisées.
Le service client est simplement parfait et extrêmement réactif. Les modifications ont été effectuées exactement selon ce dont j'avais besoin. Ils ont même ajouté des champs de traductions qui n'étaient pas prévus dans l'application auparavant. Ces champs de traduction étant indispensable pour toute boutique n'étant pas en langue anglaise bien entendu.
Merci encore pour cette réactivité. Cette application est indispensable dès l'instant où l'on souhaite mettre en place des précommandes !

Victor Castillo's Bazaar

Excellent! I am so impressed with their customer service — Vineet quickly understood my requests and made complex code changes for my shop that I feel are worth many times more the monthly price paid. It exceeded my expectations. It's everything I wanted and more. Don't hesitate to buy this app!

GeekLoveph

So far so good! The group behind this app is very responsive. They helped us out with our concerns even though it was already quite late. This App has a lot of features that we need and then some. Kudos to Vikas, Vineet and the rest of the team!

IAKKAI

I used this app to help me a the preorder function to some of my product.

The HELP I received from the APP developers was amazing! They made it so easy for me and explained everything I needed to know.

I would definitely recommend this APP to anyone looking for a way to add a pre-order option to their online store!

Artisans Galleria

excellent support, best app in the market for pre-order functionality and Notify emails. The app is best in loading time and subscription cost comparing other apps in the market with the high cost and limited functionality.
Keep the good support up.

Igračke Plus

Five stars for great support even customizing conflicting apps - you don't want QuickView or StickyCarts adding goods before product page when something is on Pre-Order offer. Will report more when everything is in motion and doing business, because localization is manual and that still has to be done before production.

shop.rollingbigpower

very good support, help me fixed any issues. will install on more stores. like pre-order and notify functions

Flat Out Fabulous with Stacey

Fantastic app. I was looking for a way for my customers to pre-order, and this app is it. Support is amazing, and super quick at helping out. I had an issue where it wasn't letting my customers order more than 1 item, and I think support had it fixed in like the first 15 minutes of having the issue. Highly recommend this app. It's worth every penny!

EEDN

First day of trying the app - already very impressed with the customer service! There are some things that could be perfected - for example, when clients want to be notified, they receive an email from "no reply" which is actually doomed to end up in a spam box... but - hey, for such a cheap price and dedicated people, maybe it's possible to tweak it all till it becomes the best preorder app on the market!!! congrats!

Smart Source Seafood

Excellent customer service at all hours. I'm still trying to work out a couple glitches, but I love the way the button looks and functions. The pop up window that allows me to say when the product will be available is a very nice touch.