Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sim-Motion US

There's been a few small bugs, but they have been very quick to fix them for me. App definitely helps with Pre-Orders!

Christiania Bikes America

Excellent customer service, answered all my questions quickly and willing to help. Unfortunately this app didn't work for our business model we needed more than what the app offered.

Asmus Collectible

Nice Pre-order app, fit our need very well. Also with good customer service. Reply to me very soon. I really recommend it.

AVAVAV Firenze

We're using it to introduce prepayments onto the website, it's very user friendly with amazing customer service, super fast and very helpful. Would love to be able to have the app sync with the store's stock without having to have it at 0 though!

Cape Collectibles

I installed the app and it was not working as expected. Emailed the developer assistance and they were able to address the issues very promptly and now its working great.

Home Luxury Scents

Muy buena app, el PreOrder funciona muy bien.

El soporte técnico fue de gran ayuda, muy oportunos y útiles en su tiempo de respuesta

ARTEANA

We would give it 5 out of 5 if the app had supported our currency converter. They have provided good support but unfortunately, we had to uninstall again since we need a pre-order app that supports partial payments in different currencies.

GentleTent USA

Outstanding customer service. Really, really fast response times. Unfortunately, this app wasn't really a perfect fit for my needs, so I didn't use many/most of the features, which is the only reason why I couldn't give it 5 stars. What features I did use worked as advertised and seemed solid as a rock. I eventually removed the app when a supply-chain change meant I no longer needed it. Customer support was just as amazing when removing the app as when installing it. I wouldn't hesitate to use other ShineDezign apps

EDCO

Full control over what products are available for pre-order, for what price (partial Pre-payment!), from what period, for how long, etc etc. Support is quick and good.
Only thing that could be improved is the speed of the pre-order-button on the site. It does not delay the loading of the rest of the site, but it just takes a bit more time to load the pre-order-button. Otherwise it would have gotten 5 stars for sure.

Bazaar-Bazaar.com

Quite easy to install and work out. So far we got the part payment part going I have not set up the notify me yet. I must say Vikas and his team were quite good in sorting out a problem with the text that was not displaying properly but Vikas and the rest of the team sort it out.
I had to purchase the full support option 27.99 $ p/m to get it sorted but you can use the 4 hours a month you get to sort out other problems you may have on your shop. I have been looking for an app which let us take a part payment on all the new release for a while. Finally, I found one.

Previous 1