4.2

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity, performance, and effective tracking. They appreciate the AI campaign feature and retargeting capabilities. The customer service, particularly Paul, is praised for responsiveness and strategic advice. Merchants report improved conversion rates and consider the app a potential game-changer. It's also recommended for beginners due to its user-friendly interface.

June 11, 2021

We have been using for couple of days. result was ok. hopefully will see consistency and maintain good ROI. thank you

Troop London
28 days using the app
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) replied June 11, 2021

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience!

May 13, 2019

I love this app! Is works fine and it's totally worth it, Excellent! I love this app! Is works fine and it's totally worth it, Excellent!

Rompo
Philippines
28 days using the app
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) replied May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 😊

May 23, 2019

So far, I am super happy with the way this app is working. I am getting more sales that I wouldn't have had otherwise. I love the analytics and the information that I have received regarding my sales. Retarget is great!

Liv Rich Boutique
27 days using the app
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) replied May 24, 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority, and we are committed to our customers 💚

July 12, 2015

I downloaded this app thinking it would be a great help but it wasn't. The app never worked or showed me any stats. The support was great but we just couldn't get it to show any numbers on my end. Don't know what the problem was but i never saw any increase in website traffic or sales.

Southern Grace Outfitters
11 months using the app
August 15, 2021

Love the Retargetapp. The team is so responsive and the results are great. It saves so much time, I will be continuing with this app.

Belle Fever UK EU
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) replied August 16, 2021

Thanks for the review! Your feedback is really valuable for us 😊
We are happy to see that our full-funnel approach to advertising provides great results for your store 👍

Edited March 18, 2019

I used this App for 3 years and made a ton of money on it. The new update killed this wonderful app. I had money in the updated version for several days with 0 Sales. Not only does the new Algorithm is ineffective they now want a 200% increase in monthly payment. Tread cautiously with the new version.

Update: The New version wiped away the 3 years of Data and has me starting fresh with no previous insight to go by

Update 2: Customer Service responded and said it can take up to 1 week for Facebooks optimization to kick in. With this information I am now willing to give the app another go but i'm going to start off slow which is unfort going to set back the pace.

Tetramode® | Psy Fashion
Almost 2 years using the app
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) replied March 18, 2019

I’m sorry to hear that you were not happy with our most recent update. We have been working hard to make new RetargetApp the best solution for your advertising needs.

RetargetApp is now not just a retargeting solution - we offer a full funnel of advertising tactics for your store. We help you find new customers with Prospecting and sell even more to existing customers with Cross-Sell. This is why we re-considered our billing system - it is more streamlined and transparent.

An updated version of the app uses the audience tracked by RetargetApp pixel. The data hasn’t been lost - otherwise, you wouldn’t start delivering your ads right away after you’ve updated the app. If you need the stats for your previous campaign, we will gladly send them along.

We are happy you decided to give RetargetApp another try. I hope you will see that with the smart budget distribution and your personal Success Manager providing improvement suggestions our app is highly beneficial for your business.

If you have any other thoughts or feedback about the app, don’t hesitate to share them with us at help@retargetapp.com.

April 29, 2021

I have just started using this App yesterday and already got 2 sales and a ROAS of 835%. the customer service is really amazing. this is one of the best ads i ever used on Shopify by now. Guys this is the App to use for retargeting!!!

PrintFeelings
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) replied April 29, 2021

We are glad to know that! Thanks for your feedback and may your further experience be at the same highest satisfaction level.

August 3, 2021

RetargetApp does exactly what it says it will do! It makes the process of retargeting easy and digestible.

Puzzle Lab
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) replied August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! 😀
RetargetApp is happy to provide the highest possible returns with the smart automated ads it runs for you.

June 17, 2015

Loving this app so far. In less than a week I got 6 orders from using it... it's super simple to install and the customer service has been great! Thank you for creating this app!

Magazinemama
May 8, 2017

this plugin junk, and no support

Cultureclothingcc