Affirm pay‑over‑time messaging

Affirm pay‑over‑time messaging

by Affirm

Convert more shoppers with Affirm monthly payments

Schleider Furniture and Mattress Company

I have not been able to successfully integrate this app into my paid Shopify theme. If it is this problematic to get it up and running, I am concerned about problems our customers might have using the app; especially in light of similar experiences cited by other users. Given that the 5-star and 1-star reviews are about evenly split, I suspect there is a quirky issue buried somewhere in the app's coding. The customer's success with apps we use on our site directly impacts their experience with us, so I am willing to err on the side of caution by not offering Affirm as an alternate payment provider. Hope the issue is remedied down the line so we can try again.

The Aries Minks

Im only giving this 2 stars because it requires coding and I am not a coding expert and don't even know where to start. Affirm's directions on integrating the app/service is vague and isn't helpful at all. I need them to update their directions on integration as if they're explaining it to a 2 year old. I sent an email to support 3 hours ago, and still no response... Feeling hopeful and helpless at the same time.