Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

My Urban One

Looks great
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Etarys

Really nice app,
Works well for my ambassadors.
....................................................

Nasom

The best affiliate apps. Many features and a reactive support that responds to your requests and suggestions. Yesterday, I made a suggestion for a feature, today the feature has been implemented. Great job !

Nakana Bracelets

The only thing that I haven't liked so far is that the default email messaging has poor grammar. There was a lot of text editing I had to do to get the default emails set up. Also, I wish I could format the design of the landing page for people to apply as an affiliate. Besides that, I really love this! Especially everything I can do for the free plan, it's pretty amazing!

May 9, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry that the language barrier has caused your unhappy experience when using the app. We've reached out to a native speaker to review all over the app to make sure the language issue will no longer negatively affect your experience within our system.
By the way, please contact us at support@secomapp.com for any support request

AmazingBaba

working fine.. just started soon goiing to upgrade plan after lockdown........................................................................................................................................................................

Beautivery

awesome app is helping us grow our business. It is easy to use in the front and back end. totally recommended.

urbanmod.co

I use this app to create a strong Brand Ambassador experience for the people I am collaborating with. I am just implementing it and don't know how well it is going to work for me yet.

Nurse Clothing Store

Great app, great for my affiliates have had no complains so far, so i am happy with the free plane currently but as my store grows i plan to move up through the plans

LaMeraSportswear

So far so good! Seems like just want we are looking for to help keep our affiliates tracked and to be able to be more involved with seeing their referrals!

YUMi ORGANICS

This app gets the job done but is annoying to navigate as you need to click in multiple different places to get all the info for an individual influencer. It's as if zero thought went into the UX and instead they just duck taped elements together. I wouldn't recommend it.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for you feedback!
Actually, we're doing this feature and going to release it soon. we'll inform you when we finish:)

UPDATE: Automatical payout via PayPal has been launched. Now you can connect your PayPal account with our app to pay your affiliates within clicks.
To set it up, go to Settings => Integration => PayPal setup. Please, see the instruction here: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/set-up/paypal-integration
If you need any assistance for this feature, send us a support request to support@secomapp.com