AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 13, 2023

Pierre has been amazing at answering my questions and walking me through some scenarios. Fantastic customer service!

Oh So Pretty Custom Fabric
Time spent using app: 30 days
January 12, 2023

I've experienced an amazing customer service! And the tools seem really helpful..Patti was very helpful during the setup of the app...Thank You Patti :)

kandere
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 11, 2023

I'm just starting out using this app on Shopify but so far, I've experienced an amazing customer service! And the tools seem really helpful

Better Life
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited January 11, 2023

This is the best costumer service i had in a long time. All the questions I asked were answered within minutes with precision and simplicity. Patti and Pierre are a great team plus it is a great add to a website!

Naturehike
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 9, 2023

Patti was most helpful in helping me get started. I'm anxious to see if it converts. She whipped up a funnel. Thank you, Patti!

PF Wonder Salve
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 9, 2023

Brilliant! Patti was great in helping me out with my funnel and just giving me great advice in general!

ShopEarWrap
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
January 9, 2023

The app is very useful, i love it ! Props To Pierre , he helped me out with the misunderstanding that i had!

CarZone
Romania
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
January 6, 2023

Pattis work has to be appriciated surely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleeping Goods
Georgia
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
Edited January 5, 2023

Patti was super helpful & informative! I am new to the app so don't really know anything but she was very kind enough to help me set up everything and explain all my questions.

Beauté Divine et Mode
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
January 4, 2023

Great customer service. It seems to be a great app. I just got it; looks very easy to work with. Patti helped me while I was setting it up; she was great!

Beelumina