AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 23, 2022

Been using this app for about a week now and we're seeing immediate results. Also, their customer service and onboarding experience are very good. I was able to get in touch with a specialist within 2 minutes of making a request which is hard to come by these days. Not to mention they were super helpful.

Alchemy Naturals
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 22, 2022

I wanted an app that would allow me to easily add upsells and I wanted it to be really easy to use. And AfterSell nailed it. It's incredibly easy to install, set up and create upsells. It was so easy to use that I skipped all the 'how to' guides and had my first upsell funnel set up within a few minutes. I contacted support to ask them something and had my answer within 15 minutes. The app has the right set of features that have allowed me to increase my Average Order Value right out of the gate. I am impressed by the app, the ease of use and the support team behind it. I highly recommend using AfterSell. Did I mention how easy it was to use? :)

Top Gun Fans
Time spent using app: 27 days
November 22, 2022

Amazing and must-have app for any eshop that is looking for ways to increase their average order value. Super easy to set up and works smoothly.

My Daily Blessing
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 18, 2022

If you're looking for an easy Upsell app, this is the perfect one.
Super fast and easy to set up.
100% recommended!

Relindy_DK
France
November 18, 2022

An app to have absolutely, I consider it among the top 5 to have, fast and helpful support. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SprokSpinn
Italy
November 17, 2022

A very good app! It is very easy to set up and it works great, increasing the order value every day for free. Also very fast and friendly customer service! I really recommend it!

MyTriflee
Poland
November 15, 2022

Very much appreciated the easy onboarding experience -- it was a breeze. App is super easy to use, with video guide embedded in the setup flow. Customization and element styling is simple and straightforward. We've already seen a few upsells come through -- wonderful experience so far!

Finn
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
November 15, 2022

Straight forward, very easy to set up, support team is amazing, very quick to response. Highly recommend.

Mega Lash Academy
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 15, 2022

Helped me so much making my own funnel my guide/help was pierre he is very open for questions and is not arrogant unlike other apps:) Id reccomend

Making new ideas
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 13, 2022

this app is an essential for shopify stores to increase sales. The customer support is very communicative and helpful!

iHumistify