AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 13, 2022

Unbelievable customer service. highly recommend! The app is also incredible and took me less than 30 minutes to set up!

ASM Games
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 11, 2022

Really good customer service! Answer at everything, in a fast dead-line. Can't ask more. Also, great app that help you scale your sale.

ThePetMansion
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 8, 2022

Great support and communication from Pierre. Even went to the extent to provide a Loom support video! Cannot fault the service whatsoever.

Drunk Desires
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
November 3, 2022

We are exploring App's that help us recommend the right products to our customers. AfterSell has been performing great. It allows you to choose the triggers based on item, collection, etc. and allows you to choose where you want the pop-up to happen. Their UI is neat, easy to configure, and they have responsive online support.

DEV - NEATO ROBOTICS
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 1, 2022

I'm testing the app for now, but so far Pierre (Staff guy) was amazing and very knowledgeable in any situations in which I was confused.

ToBeH
November 1, 2022

Amazing app. Jalal from their help desk was extremely friendly, responsive, and helpful in setting up my first funnel and answering all of my questions.

SurelyYourStore
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 31, 2022

Nice, clean interface. Responsive support within 2 min. Best Upsell app I’ve had the pleasure of using.

Fisher's Popcorn
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 31, 2022

Ich habe eine Upsell App für meine Danke-Seite gesucht, und bin auf diese gestoßen. Der Kundensupport ist 1+. Er hat nicht nur meinen Funnel aufgebaut sondern auch noch beraten. Auf jeden Fall kann ich diese App jedem EMPFEHLEN !

paviyo
Austria
October 28, 2022

Great, quick and helpful support! App is looking good as well, and easy to work with! Looking very much forward to see results!

iGlow Cosmetics
Norway
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 26, 2022

I personally don't really know much about the app yet, so my original rate would be a 4. However, BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE goes by the the name of Pierre. Helps me set up with everything even helps me with some tips. Give it a try since it's royalty like cost. Learned so much from it.

DoLaMy