Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

Xmas & Black Friday offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

Lavoro Fitness

This helps my business look more professional and for customers to have a better shopping experience

November 23, 2021

Hi Maral,

I'm Louisa from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Louisa

KangPuCare

Alireviews is much better for me, It help me more effectively. Some times The important functions can't work , Hope to improve that.

November 2, 2021

Hi Eric,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review as well as feedback about our app.

As you mentioned that "Some times The important functions can't work", throughout your conversation and I have seen that you want to import review via xls file, unfortunately we have not supported this kind of file yet, we are supporting import review via CSV file, however your feedback will be noted for concern team and considered to add it for future update.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

gillybees65

As a new store I don't have any reviews yet! so showing reviews about the same product I am certain will help me get sales.

October 25, 2021

Hi Gillian,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

ELLIEWAN

Great support, great app! I have no complaints. There are some features that aren't available, like review request personalized customization but maybe that will be possible in the future.

October 19, 2021

Hi Ijeoma,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

As you recommend the new feature, we have noted this point for Dev team, they will consider to check and add it for future update.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

FutureDreamStore

Hij werkt super fijn en is overzichtelijk! Bedankt voor de support! Het is een app om aan te raden!!!

October 11, 2021

Hi Ashley,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

JBCoolCats

I have been using this app for about 3 years not. It works well. You do need to review the reviews to make sure they make sense as they sometimes are translated. When you need assistance, they are good at responding.

October 11, 2021

Hi Brenda,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

Ownitexpress

The upgrade is nice. Although It cost more to be able to edit product description, I still believe Ali Reviews is one of the best out there.

October 4, 2021

Hi there,

With your Essential plan, you will have more useful features to attract buyers' attention. More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

EASYLUXUR

Me gustó ya que puedo integrar comentarios de otras páginas a la mía, ayuda fortalecer la confianza con mis clientes.

September 29, 2021

Hi Javier,

This is Matthew from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Matthew

XOXOCLICK

me encanta la aplicación es de gran ayuda para mi tienda, el soporte lo mejor me guiaron de principio a fin eso me encanto.

September 29, 2021

Hi Lorena,

Smart Relief Pro

Bella app, funzionale, la uso per il mio store, secondo me la dashboard andrebbe rivista un pò meglio con dei menù a tendina più complementari, perchè è un po confusionale quando apre la pagina dell'opzione.
Il servizio chat è molto veloce a rispondere, sono stati molto gentili in ogni occasione, forse un pò confusi quando cambiano operatore, ma hanno comunque risolto tutti i mie problemi con molta professionalità e velocità, senza mollare mai, nonostante tutti gli intoppi!
Consigliata sicuramente!!

September 27, 2021

Hi Mauro,

I'm Diego from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your feedback of The New Ali Reviews.

I got your feedback about our app design. Also you said that "maybe a little confused when they change operator", because the agent supporting your case is out of their shift, so other agent will take care your case, but please do not worry, we have internal note, so other agent can continue supporting your case easily.

Diego