Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

BFCM & Black Friday offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

ISWAYSHOP

I use this app good and enjoy about using this app. AliExpress Reviews can help other merchants decide to buy goods.

Eye of Jewels

The app is easy to use. But it should be able to import by linking with each product already. You have to add URL 1 by 1 that is the only thing that quite inconvenient.

January 29, 2020

Hi Wanwisa,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we really appreciate your feedback to our app, Ali Reviews.

Regarding your concern that you have to add URL 1 by 1, at the moment we already have had a solution for that.

If you're using Oberlo, our app can help you transfer all product links from Oberlo, and can import reviews for all product a time. Note that this feature is only available in Premium and Essential plan.

Do you want to give it a try?

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Lynn

LeadersNation

nice app but it should be a free pack to taste it some time.
....................................................................................................................

January 5, 2020

Hi Joel,

My name is Muffin from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Regarding to your concern, yes, now we do not offer Free plan anymore.

However, before you start your first subscription with us, you will have 7-day FREE Trial at ANY plan (we are offering 3 plans including Starter, Essential and Premium plan) which lets you try to access all of our features for FREE.

I hope this might be helpful for you.

If you have any concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Muffin

Cleaaner™

January 5, 2020

Hi Alexis,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

May I know if you still are having this issue now?

Besides, I forwarded this concern to our Development for further checking, and will make our app work better as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Regards,
Lynn

shopadrou

I wish there was a direct download of reviews instead of copying and pasting the URL from Aliexpress. Currently copying and pasting takes too much time.

December 30, 2019

Hi Mustapha,

My name is Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Regarding to your concern, there are 2 ways you can import reviews for ALL products without doing it manually:

1. Using our FREE app, Ali Orders

You can simply use Ali Orders application that has integration with Ali Reviews to import reviews in bulk WITHOUT doing it manually. Please have a look on this instruction article:

2. Using Oberlo Integration function which allows you to import reviews at once, and without a lot of actions and time consuming. Please check the following article for more details:

I hope this might be helpful for you.

Raymond

PugPak Boutique

I installed this app to be able to have reviews for my products to help build trust it's easy to use

Housse Pour Ordinateur

L'application est bien, facile d'utilisation. Dommage que l'on peut pas traité l'importation pat lot.

December 26, 2019

Hi there,

My name is Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

For this case, you meant you could not import reviews from Ali Express, could you? Otherwise, could you tell us more details about the problem which you’re having trouble with please?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond.

Lit Rooms

Pretty good , doesn't let me bulk import reviews though. i like it for the most part and it helps me with my business

December 18, 2019

Hi Tim,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Regarding to your concern, our app is now integrated with Ali Orders and Oberlo to help you import reviews in bulk for all products just by 1-click.

For Oberlo integration, the bulk import function is only available in Essential and Premium plan. If you was using Oberlo to import product before, please consider to upgrade to use this awesome function.

Meanwhile, Ali Orders is FREE, and available in all plans, and we highly recommend in case you have never used Oberlo before.

Should you have any further support, please let us know ASAP via chat channel or email us at support@fireapps.io.

​Petey

OSTTY

good app, i like it ood app, i like it ood app, i like it ood app, i like it ood app, i like it ood app, i like it

annajoint

is a good app so easy to use and I very happy to have this app on my Shopify and When importing reviews it makes my website more reliable . Thank you.