Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

AUTOGOED.NL

The app is nice and professional! I don't understand coding, but a collaborator named 'Muffin' helped me out! She set everything up on my website on my preferences! It looks amazing! A lot of respect and compliments for her! Five stars thanks to her

October 13, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

Incense Backflow

I added this App to my store and legit within 5 seconds Lynn (amazing support member) had checked out my store and seen that the STARS were not showing. She hit me up, asked if she could fix it, and within 3 mins I was up and running in PERFECT order. Brilliant service by Lynn. Thanks!

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Illuminate NL

Good application. Very reactive and competent customer support (Lisa). Functional application is quality customer reviews, bringing seriousness to your e-commerce store. I recommend

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Furthermore, our FireApps blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Johnson

JugBerry

the app is great. andy gave me the best possible customer service by fixing a bug in my store. I am likely to buy a higher plan because my sales are increasing

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Kate

ShopGadgetGenie

Staff is very helpful and app is very good. Love how you can change the theme and for the price, you really cant beat it.

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

CatDogs Lovers

Hatte zu Beginn ein paar Probleme - die Reviews wurden nur manchmal auf der PC Version gezeigt und auf dem Smartphone gar nicht. Anschließend den Online Support kontaktiert und eine nette Kollegin namens Kate regelte in kürzester Zeit alles, dass es läuft. Definitiv die optisch ansprechenste Review-App. Danke Ali Reviews!

Seri

Covnet

they have nice people and they are very good my freand i recomend it to all that are starting out :D

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Bianca stores

Ali Reviews not open on my computer the problem on my computer but Ali Reviews and some great worker with him (Seri) didn't live me and fix it all problem i love this app to much and love his worker thank you @Ali Reviews and big thanx for @Seri

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

HOWFULS

I encountered some difficulties, the staff of APP helped me solve it very quickly, thank you very much, thank Kate technical staff

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

TheMeasuringSpoon

I had great help from Petey from the start. free trial is a great option for those who want to look into it first

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung