Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Brave & Wild

Amazing support from Dante. Reached out to me and helped address some issues with integrating reviews to my store.

Hi Kirby,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

MyHeatedClothez

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Amazing support and easy to use review app. Would recommend. 10/10! I was adding some reviews when a supporter randomly appeared and pointed out a bug with my store. He then asked if he should fix it for me for free and I ofc said yes. Best service ever tbh!

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

Fold'N'Go

Pauline helped me out a lot and was very friendly! Fantastic customer service, everyone was so helpful!

Hi Deven,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Harry

productdeluxeitalia

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amber Super Support ! Fast & Kind 5 STARS! ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Hi Riccardo,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Naughty Or Nice Toys

Awesome support...I would offer this app to anyone looking for reviews and helpful support. If anyone needs assistance they are quick to help

Hi Mikuz,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Fashion World

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Excellent app. Even the free version is awesome. Reviews are imported with a click of a button. Has the option to select data range, Import (n)number of star reviews, reviews with/without content, and many more options.
Love this app. Definitely recommend to others.

Hi Muhammad,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

opicase

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Special thanks to Jonh for helping me with the set up. he is really friendly and give alot of good tips.

Hi Ben,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Oscar

LustLED

Joyce is great she helped me get my star rating up and running in no time, even connected to my store to do it flawlessly

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

Best Regards
William

Toelock

Nice and easy app to add reviews. Support is fast and helpful. Special thanks to Rosa, easy and fast support experience.

Hi Vladimir,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

TOLEDZ

Location Jordan

Really a more than wonderful application, very beautiful and most importantly made my store a kind of beauty, their technical support is the most beautiful and the best thing I have ever seen, they help me immediately and with pictures and guide you to be your first store in all respects, I thank finally Scarlet which I cannot describe what you have done for me It is really wonderful and deserves not only 5 stars, but 10,000 stars, thank you from the heart

Hi Mohammad,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

James