Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

BFCM & Black Friday offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

Beyrey

Greatest App For Reviews. It is easy and very simple to use and to understand Best app in shopify yes !

Hi Ousseini,

Here's Louisa from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Louisa

Produtgy

Gostei muito do aplicativo, as avaliações ficam muito transparente para os clientes e o suporte que eu tive foi excelente

Hi Gabriel,

My name's Miranda from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Miranda

Aibselshop

I love the help Andy from FireApps gave me, I really appreciate it Me encanto la ayuda que me brindo Andy de FireApps, le agradezco mucho

Hi Endry,

Here's Stella from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Stella

KURAZAO™

I like the way to customize the reviews. It's very easy. My favorite app for reviews on my website. And the support is very responsive.

Hi Olivier,

This is Roger from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Roger

EMJEES

Doing good Ali Reviews! I had used once before but now seems t hat you are upping your game. User interface seems a lot easier to use compared with Judge.me so I'll be using Ali again for the foreseeable future. Special shoutout to "Lisa" who helped me get up and running

Hi Gulfraz,

I'm Timothy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Timothy

Fora - Norge

Thank you very much the support was very responsive to my problem. Thank you. Very excellent. My problem was solved very quickly in less than 2 hours

Hi there,

This is Stephen from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Stephen

Romanoff

I used this app to get reviews from Aliexpress. App offers a lot of customized options, however sometimes it is hard to navigate and figure how to set up some things.

Hi Romanoff,

Here's Neil from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

We got your feedback and we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Neil

Capitan Toys

Good app. I hadd a problem with how the app worked on my shop, and the live support helped me!
Recommended

Hi Alessandr,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Vodram

it is beautiful app :)) i recommended it very easy and staff is very fast making any thing you need it ..

Hi MHD BACHAR,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

James

Facial Rays

The support was outstanding, Lisa helped me install the widget to my liking. Easily customisable to suit your store

Hi Jack,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Charles