Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

hhhhhmmmdaryl

WORST CUSTOMER SERIVCE EVER I really regret install this app. too many bug on my websites, the customer servise seems do not exist, do not response me and fix the bugs. really harm my business

December 30, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Jennifer from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

We have checked your case, to be honest, your bug is not totally from our app, it`s also from your theme, and my colleague try to help you by giving alternative solution as well.

In case you change your mind to re-install our app, so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, our support team is always available 24/7

Regards
Jennifer

Trends Corner

This APP is a total disaster! This is ruined whole my site codes and now I am getting a lot of error from the Merchant center and search console because of the snippets which this app added into my theme and my organic traffic has stopped because of this terrible app. The support team, they are the worst I have ever seen. They request collaborator access and write you to let you know that they are working on the issue, but after hours and days they never log in to your account, simply they do nothing, just keep you waiting even if you tell them how urgent is this. they only read your messages but not giving any reply. They are always asking for a review, so here is your review that you deserve! NOT RECOMMENDED

December 21, 2020

Hi there,

My name's Jade from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused to your store.

Regarding to your concern, we realize how urgent your issue is and we also hurry my Dev team into fixing your issue as soon as possible, but we hope you understand for us because we have received a hundred of cases, so it need take time to fix your case. As I have re-checked your case, it`s has been fixed completely, please kindly check it again.

I have seen you are having an active chat as well as follow-up email, please reply to us if you need further help.

Jade

Printer Me - Fashion & Style

Just wasted 2 hours with their customer service for nothing. nothing helps and the app doesn't work at all!!
Very dissapointed

November 20, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, as we have checked carefully and would like to make it clear that your access on Ali Reviews is prevented from your current network or from your device, so this issue is out of our control, as a result we highly recommend you to access on Ali Reviews with different device or network to check whether it works well or not.

Hope this will clarify your concern and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

HiCuteSkin

these guys are SCAMMERS, this is 3rd time I get scammed by their tricks, I don't even know why Shopify allows this, I was forced to pay twice as much as I should have for things that I didn't even wanted, they will tell you if you get this plan you will be able to import reviews from CSV, but after working on it for hours and then I try to import it says (max 20), MAX 20? I could do that on my own no need for an extra 20$ for it, I talk to customer service and they said "sorry, but you can upgrade your plan", and even if you do you can only do 200 and he sent me a different article saying that I can do only 200 if this isn't the scammest experienced you have ever seen in Shopify Idk what is

October 27, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, I would like to explain it clearly as following:

1. The first concern is about "pay twice", within 30 days, you can downgrade or upgrade our app several times without being double charge or multiple charges on your billing payment. (Just approve the charge and you won't be billed twice). For your case, when you upgrade from Essential to Premium, the charge is prorated based on the difference in price and the number of days remaining in the billing cycle according to Shopify Policy, please refer to this link for more detail https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#recurring-app-charges

2. Regarding to importing review from CSV file, there are limitations with import CSV function in Essential plan and Premium plan.

- For essential plan, the total number of reviews per product is maximum 1500 reviews (including reviews from AliExpress and CSV file). However, please be advised that for CSV file, you can import max 20 reviews. We are truly sorry for making you confused about this information, we will note this and improve how to show clear information in the next release.

- For premium plan, the only limitation (to keep performance in the best way) is that the HIGHEST Reviews Quantity Per Import is 200 each time. In case you want to import more, please take another turn and remember to uncheck "Remove existing imported review".

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

I really appreciate your empathy and as I have checked you are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards

mySuperTEE

I forgot to uninstall this app, I asked for a refund but customer care says that I can't get money back, and I've never use this app... anyway, this app will significally slow your store, keep away from it.

Cizonia

Honestly I don't like what is happening with the costumer service !!!
First day I bought the app the costumer service were very helpful.
BUT now I've been asking for help since 5 or 6 days and they are not doing anything… I send a message they reply after one day and it keeps going ! I am really disappointed !!!! and since 6 days there is 0 progress with my problem... ZERO

October 18, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

As I have checked your case and seen that my colleague as Lynn helped you resolve your the first concern Why your reviews are not translated after importing from AliExpress. However, because of some technical reasons, so she missed your case with the second concern related to Google Shopping and she is contacting you via chat as well as email to help you out. Please let her know if you need further support.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

WIlhem

Import process is terrible. Why does the customer need a female AND male name in the csv file? That makes no sense. It would be great if the developers actually know how ecommerce works in western civilization.

October 12, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding your concern, this is the limitation with our current CSV function, and we have planned to fix it in the next release.

Also in order to bypass this issue, please help to create a temporary name when creating CSV file, and you can change it later using our Edit review feature.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards

Letifly Decor

(we wish we could give 0 star) This app is asking us to upgrade like every 2 weeks. We JUST started paying more with them (double actually...) and they're now doubling their bill AGAIN. This is unacceptable and we will look into other review solutions, there are many out there. ALSO, and what's most concerning, their JS is mesding up with the load speed of our site A LOT. Sorry for all these ALL CAPS but these developers don't know much what they're doing.

September 8, 2020

Hi Raphael,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

Related to your concern, I guarantee 100% to you that we have never charged any customers more than once in the same billing cycle. Therefore, it should have some misunderstanding here, and I do need your billing screenshots for further investigation.

Besides, regarding loading speed, I am sending a Collaborator request to you to check this one deeper with my Development team, so please do not worry. We will do our best to assist you.

Since we are having an active conversation, please feel free to get back to me there at any time.

Beachspark

The worst app ever! This app slowdown your whole website and that ultimately affects your conversion rate recently due to some error in this app my whole website got down for more than a day and it has affected my sales a lot as my store is a six-figure store. I never recommend anyone to use such crap app ever!

August 24, 2020

Hello Sarthak,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team.

First of all, on the behalf of our team here, I am sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

We had a unexpected problem with our server on last Thursday, and we tried to fix it as soon as we could. I truly apologize, and promise that we will do our best to avoid this kind of issue happening again.

Besides, this issue was solved on the same day as it happened. Did it still affect your store after that?

Please let me know if the issue still persists, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kate

Hooked Coolers

Ali Reviews caused over 20% drop in sales in last two days which was from page speed loading time of almost 12 seconds from our previous 1-2 seconds. Shopify couldn't figure this out over the last two days but finally found it the issue in the code for AliExpress. I'm sure many other customers were affected. Please fix.

August 24, 2020

Hello Chris,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

Since you are having an active live chat with my colleague, Johnson, please help to continue working there. Also please note that there is a pending request from your side to provide us a Collaborator account for further checking.

Kate