Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 8, 2022

Do NOT install this app! It doesn't actually work (you can't import reviews), and the support is inexistent. These people barely speak English and they got no clue how to fix their broken app. Avoid it. Get Loox Reviews or Stamped.io, something else.

Heralore
Time spent using app: 3 months
FireApps replied April 12, 2022

Hi Eduard,

Here's Fiona and please accept my deepest apology for this unexpected situation

Recently our app has met the trouble with AliExpress, so it prevents you to import review, meanwhile we have provided you temporary solution to handle this. Now I would like to inform that it's completely resolved and you can import normally as it should be.

I have seen that my colleague is reaching out you via email, but unsuccessful, please kindly check your email with clear explanation and let them know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest

Fiona

April 7, 2022

are killing the app, now to be able to make basic changes you need to be on the $20 plan i.e. a junk app estão matando o aplicativo, agora para poder fazer alterações básicas, você precisa estar no plano de US $ 20, ou seja, um aplicativo lixo

MAGIA TOY
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
FireApps replied April 12, 2022

Hi GUSTAVO,

Here's Erik and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience causing to your experience.

In relation to your concern, for making it clear the setting as hiding flag as well as icon is available on Essential plan and above, so hope you consider to upgrade your plan to use these settings.

Also as you know that Essential plan is considered as the best choice for most of users, because it brings not only the advance settings like this but also more useful functions to attract buyers' attention on the products. We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use, but we are confident that our app will provide a great return on investment.

I have seen that one of my colleagues has been sending you follow-up emails, please kindly check it and let them know for further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Erik

April 5, 2022

I've had this app for nearly two years and all it did was give me problems. It all started when they did an update. Every review got deleted on my store while I was getting heavy traffic. They managed to fix it after a couple of hours, but you cannot run a professional online business with that kind of situation. Then, I tried to send review requests, and my god, what a nightmare. I set it to send 30 days after fulfillment and Ali Reviews decides to send emails 7 days after fulfillment. I woke up every day to several customers asking me where their order is... I explained the issue to Ali Reviews customer service and they said it "should" be fixed, which it wasn't after a couple of days. Customer service needs to be more assuring. They tell you what you want to hear, not the reality. This app is very buggy and not recommended for "professional" business owners. I am not ready to delete this app yet because I already have too many imported reviews unfortunetely. If I knew all of this from the beginning I never would have used it. Buyer beware.

The Popular Flamingo
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
FireApps replied April 6, 2022

Hi Jonathan,

My name's Brian. First of all, we sincerely apologize for what happened to you and your store. Besides that, digging into the issue you faced with our Ali Reviews as following:

1. In relation to your review request email, please notice that once your sending time setting is done and you activate "auto schedule requests", all scheduled mails will still be sent according the current setting, so it's the main reason why your orders have been set 7 days after fulfillment instead of 30 days

2. As you mentioned that "It all started when they did an update. Every review got deleted on my store while I was getting heavy traffic", I have checked this unexpected issue happened last year. From now onward, I make sure this will never happen again.

One of my colleague is reaching out you via email but unsuccessful, please kindly check your email and let them know if you need further support

Brian

Edited October 1, 2022

pessimo app e atendimento pior ainda ! nao indico para ninguem, atendente super despreparada! existem apps muito melhores

Loja Achados Brasil
Time spent using app: 6 months
FireApps replied April 4, 2022

Hi Bruno,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews and we're deeply sorry for unexpected experience with us

1. As we have rechecked your conversation with the agent and seen that she tried to answer all your queries, maybe her response did not reach your issue. We already gave her feedback and surely this thing will not happen again

2. As we have seen that one of our colleagues is taking care your case, he gave you a clear explanation, please let him know if you need further support

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible

Richard
Ali Reviews by OneCommerce

Edited March 3, 2022

All the info could be more easy to manage. The support is good, but the good way should be not need to use them. Put the info in intuitive and good manner places, please. But something more is very wrong with this people... When I start using this app, the free option wasn't available. However in the description of the app this option is on. Then I sent a message to support and they said that something was wrong but will fix that. They said too that I could use a trial week and after I'll could change to free plan. Ok. The trail finish and all my 4 days doing the reviews to my products simple disapear. I tried to contact again the support but this option is no more available to me. No answers, no way to recover my work... unless I pay a plan. I'm so furious with this situation!! Why some people think that is Ok make people loose time like that?

Tchupilla
Time spent using app: 20 days
FireApps replied February 24, 2022

Hi Álvaro,

This is Oscar, we're so sad to see your unexpected experience with our app.

Frist of all, on the behalf of my team, I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. For making it clear, my colleague did not give you a clear explanation about your plan, so it leads to misunderstanding. I have just checked and seen that you're in Free plan, please kindly check it again.

Also I have seen that one of my colleague is following up your case by sending some follow-up emails. Please kindly check it and let them know if you need further support.

Oscar

January 27, 2022

it was great, but money talks louder. they remove most of the features from the starter plan. now if I want to use this app Im almost obligated to upgrade. If you are a non global store and need reviews on your language I do not recommend this app. There are better options with better plans.

PeixeQuePula
Time spent using app: 7 months
FireApps replied January 28, 2022

Hi Marcu,

Here's Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for any inconvenience causing to your experience.

Regarding to your concern, based on each plan it will have its own limitation. Here you're in Starter plan, the Starter plan ($9.90/month) is designed for stores that has the small amount of products and the main features of this plan is to import and show reviews.

For the higher plan as the Essential plan ($19.90/month) is considered as the best choice for most of users and is designed for stores that has a fair amount of products. More useful as well advance features to attract buyers' attention on the products.

I have seen that my colleague is following your case, please let them know if you need further help.

Anna

December 16, 2021

Andy from customer service is HORRIBLE!!! If they do not solve it for me, I delete this shitty application and leave a mentioning reviews, WHAT A HUGE SHIT! 3 YEARS WORKING WITH YOU AND NOW THEY CAN'T PROVIDE A FUCKING SERVICE WELL, GET BACK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WORKING AT ALI REVIEWS, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING.

MagmaxPRO™
Time spent using app: 6 months
FireApps replied December 17, 2021

Hi Marielly,

Here's Henry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team team of Ali Reviews and we're deeply sorry this inconvenience causing to your store

First of all, for unexpected support from my agent, he will have a proper training to avoid this again. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years, and I highly appreciate your understanding in this situation

For your issue, the rating star is fixed and it's showing fine on your featured product on homepage, please kindly check it again. I have seen that my colleague is taking care your case, please let them know if you need further help.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Henry

December 4, 2021

Beware of this app when you plan to import your reviews from another app 1. This app is not storing the images that you import from your previous app even you have paid for the subscription, It relies on the link on your previous app to show the images, so when you uninstall your previous app and it deletes your data, the images in ali reviews will be broken. 2. I had this broken images issue a few days ago and until now, their support still could not fix this issue. 3. I think I have to ask a compensation since they cause me a losing datas of my reviews

Taraiga
Singapore
Time spent using app: 13 days
FireApps replied December 6, 2021

Hi Stephanus,

Here's Kane from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience causing to your store.

Regarding to your concern, you've exported the review from the review app fera.ai but when you've uninstalled that app, all exported images are not working properly so it can't show in our app, this is the limit from our app, now you should find the relevant images from your store and replace image links. We have noted this point and will improve it in the next releases.

As a sincere apology, we already refunded the latest charge for you, also we have offered other benefits to remedy for this situation. My colleague has sent you follow-up emails, please let them know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kane

May 25, 2021

I never had any problem with apps until I came across Ali Reviews, the worst app from all, full of bugs and errors, keep away!

CozyNight
Latvia
Time spent using app: 7 days
FireApps replied May 26, 2021

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

As I have checked your case and seen that

1. The first issue is slow loading speed of review box on mobile version, for making it clear, as usual the review box will be shown properly around 2 or 3 seconds after your page is fully loaded. Also the slow loading speed of the review box still depends on the number of reviews you're having, the more reviews/photos you import per product, the slower it loads.

2. You got the error "Liquid error: Error in tag 'section' - 'alireviews-widget-51730' is not a valid section type", have you changed or edited review code from your side? Generally, when you add widget as review box, it will automatically be shown on your page, since my colleague asked you to grant access permission with limit access for further help, but you did not allow it, so it's hard for us to fix the error.

Finally, you please consider to reinstall our app and let us have one more chance to support you with the highest priority. We make sure that your issues will be completely fixed.

As my colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please kindly check and get back to us, so we can help you further. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

William

May 5, 2021

They suddenly changed their free plan and ruined everything for me. Now I'm not able to approve my customer's reviews anymore, so they are in the void in an unapproved state, but the worse is I can't export my original customer reviews, so I stuck with them until I found some manual solution. If I uninstall I lost all my reviews. Customer service doesn't care at all.

Coolcat Gadget
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 2 years
FireApps replied May 6, 2021

Hi Victoria,

Here's Paul from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your concerns as following:

1. Although we are not offering Free plan at the moment, for users who have ever used Free plan until now, we still keep this plan

2. With recent updated version, we received many queries from customers regarding limitation numbers (reviews/products/pops/email request review) in plans. For making it clear, there are specific limitation for the number of imported reviews per product or monthly email request reviews, etc,.... For your case, because your plan has reached the limited number of review, so you cannot approve your customer`s review

3. For export review function, this is considered as a new function and it has been on our roadmap, especially they're in the final stages to test before releasing officially. However, case by case, we still consider to export review for your store.

You're having an active chat with my colleague, please let know if you need further support.

Paul