Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

FarmCityPets

EDIT: Another terrible feature of this app is that once you upgrade, if you want to downgrade back to a cheaper plan (but one that still allows all the same amount of reviews) you will lose ALL your reviews, even if it's to a plan that allows the same type and amount of reviews. There is no way to export your reviews so they are gone forever. You are essentially stuck into the upgraded plan, which has no extra features from the medium sized plan. Upgrade to the 'Premium' and instantly experienced issues. Multiple star lines appearing on my product pages. When they went in to 'fix' it they have messed up my product page. It's the weekend now and I have stopped all my ads so hopefully people don't see my pages looking the way they do. No photos displaying and now I have the two star lines back. It's been like this for over 24 hours. They have 'forwarded my concern' to the developers with zero information on the timeframe of if these people actually work weekends. I'm assuming it will be the same people who messed it up in the first place. The Premium lists '24/7 app specialist'. THIS IS NOT A DEVELOPER AND CANNOT HELP YOU THIS IS SIMPLY A PERSON WHO CAN FOWARD YOUR MESSAGE TO THE DEVELOPERS. DO NOT PURCHASE .

August 2, 2020

Hello there,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience caused to your store.

First of all, I did re-check your case with our Technical team, and we would like to confirm that we only added CSS codes to your store on Friday, and did not touch your store theme's code. I have no idea on why this issue happened, and surely this is not our expected result. Thus, I am going to discuss internally team to figure out a solution in order to avoid this mistake happening in the future.

Secondly, to make things clear, our app specialists who are available 24/7 is to help you to use the app properly, and fix simple technical issues within their knowledge. However, for some cases which need deeper knowledge in technical, it will require assistance from our Development team who are not available during weekend usually. It does not mean your issue will not be fixed during weekend, depends on the difficulty and complexity of reported issue, but we always try our best as we can.

Besides, since we are having an active chat, I am going to note above points, and some recommendations we just found which could be used to improve your store currently, so hope to get your response there.

Last but not least, thank you for your understanding, and kindness, and I am so sorry for what happened again.

Have a great week ahead.

Homegooddepot

horrible imports all reviews to wrong product

July 15, 2020

Hello there,

Normally, when you use the AliExpress link to import reviews, we will take the reviews which are available in that link to import back to your store. Therefore, to better understand and find the quickest way to solve the issue, please kindly tell me more detail of what happened, and AliExpress link you used to import.

SleekZPro

I'd installed alireviews on my store some time ago, but reviews kept disappearing from my store without explanation.

When I asked for help I just received a generic response which did not solve my problem. Lisa also took me through a roller coaster of BS back and forth for 6 days without offering any help. Worst support ever.

Hello Simon,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience has caused to you.

I noticed that you only contacted our support team regarding issue on Alexan Home store, so not sure if you have had any other issue on this store, SleekZPro?

On the behalf of support team, I am sorry for the misunderstanding of agent assisted you, but it surely does not reflect our app quality and support team correspondingly. Therefore, could you please consider to re-install our app, and give me another chance to support you?

Alexan Home

Lisa took me through a roller-coaster of BS without offering a single help or even touching my store.

I installed this app on a one-page store, and I couldn't figure out how to install the star ratings on my page. Already I had installed the stars on my product page and collections page (which are invisible on my store), but not on my sales page. Thankfully I got this message from Lisa:

"I am a real person and I can see that there are no rating stars in your store. Would you like me to help you out setting up that?"

I proceeded to give her access to my store and pointed to her where I needed the stars, then she replied "Let me forward your case to concerned department, Please wait as they will correspond your case during our business hours : 9am-6pm UTC+7." A day later she replied "The rating stars are there on the collection page.
Is there anything else I can help you with?" **AGAIN** I pointed out to her where I needed the stars. Then she replied with her usual generic message "Let me forward your case to concerned department, Please wait as they will correspond your case during our business hours : 9am-6pm UTC+7."

After another 2 days with no help, I asked her if there was a problem installing the stars, and she sent me an article of how to do it!! I asked her why she's sending me an article when I already gave her access to my store, she said she can't access my store, so again, I sent her access, and confirmed she'd logged in. As usual she sent her canned message "Let me forward your case to concerned department, Please wait as they will correspond your case during our business hours : 9am-6pm UTC+7."

Amazingly, she asked me once again where I wanted to put the stars, which I pointed to her *AGAIN*, and received her usual response, "Let me forward your case to concerned department, Please wait as they will correspond your case during our business hours : 9am-6pm UTC+7.". This was followed a few hours later by "Hope you're doing fine. Please let me know if you need more help. I am looking forward to hearing from you." SO FAR SHE HAD NOT TOUCHED MY STORE AT ALL!!

By this time I was running thin on my patience, but I *AGAIN* reminded her where I need the stars, and she replied with her usual BS "Let me forward your case to concerned department, Please wait as they will correspond your case during our business hours : 9am-6pm UTC+7.". A few hours later she writes and asks if I still need help! I replied my patience is running thin, and for the last time, I pointed her where I needed the stars, and as usual she replies "Let me forward your case to concerned department, Please wait as they will correspond your case during our business hours : 9am-6pm UTC+7.".

Amazingly after a few hours and NOT A SINGLE CHANGE DONE ON MY STORE, I got the response "Please let me do the process of closing this case temporarily. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to open a new one, I'm willing to help. Thank you for choosing our app and I hope to have a chance to support you next time."

6 days of total BS - I think she's probably high when she's working, otherwise I can't explain this chain of events.

I had to un-install the app and got a better one, and they got it working within 30 minutes.

Hello Simon,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support, and I do apologize for the inconvenience that caused to you.

First of all, I did a quick check, and discussed with our agent here, Lisa. And then I figured out that Lisa got misunderstanding with your request since you contacted her via 2 different email addresses, and she closed your request mistakenly. I really sorry for this silly mistake.

Besides, since you are not using any reviews app at the moment, I really hope you can consider to re-install our app, and give me a chance to fix your issue.

Also we would like to send a discount code to you (after re-installing) to use in the next billing as an apology from our side.

Thank you for your understanding, and look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Alexan Girl

I have used this app for about one year on this store. In this time, my reviews have disappeared from my store several times without explanation. I'd already had this problem before in another store, and each time I asked for help and received a generic reply. Each time I had to un-install and re-install the app for the reviews to appear again. Since I don't baby-sit my store, I don't know how long the review were not showing. I am disappointed to say the least..

UPDATE FROM DEVELOPER'S REPLY:
This problem has happened in a different store as well repeatedly. Twice I only got generic replies with no solution or reason. I have used your app on 4 stores, and reviews have inexplicably disappeared in 3 of them MULTIPLE TIMES.

Hi Simon,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding your concern about "my reviews have disappeared from my store several times without explanation", please note that issue could be different per store, and we always recommend customers to contact us through problematic store for better understanding.

I believe main disappointed issue you experienced was with Alexan Home store, so we will focus on a separated email about that store.

Last but not least, about Alexan Girl store, the last time you asked for help was around 3 months ago, and the reason you were asked to charge again was because you upgraded from a Shopify Test plan to Paid plan.

Alexan Pixel

I have used this app for several weeks. In this time, my reviews have disappeared from my store without explanation. The first 2 times I asked for help and received a generic reply. Both times I had to un-install and re-install the app for the reviews to appear again. Since I don't baby-sit my store, I don't know how long the review were not showing. The third time this happened I just un-installed it.

Hello Simon,

I noticed that you only contacted our support team mentioning issue on Alexan Home store, so not sure if you have had any other issue on this store, Alexan Pixel?

Commanda

App is far to expensive for what it does. There are similar apps that are half the price that allow you to import other platform reviews also. Not worth $19.99 a month.save your time and don't download

July 2, 2020

Hi Tony,

First of all, currently we are not supporting to importer reviews from other sources than AliExpress. Thus, I would like to send your Feature request to our Business Development team to consider in our future release.

Besides, with Essential plan ($19.99/month) which you are using, we are offering many great functions such as bulk import via Ali Order or Oberlo in one-click, Email Campaign, Ali Reviews pops, especially importing review from CSV, etc. For more detail can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3526382-which-plans-are-ali-reviews-offering

Moreover, if you want to use cheaper plan, we have Starter plan at $9.99/month only available for you. Note that few functions existing in Essential will not be available in Starter plan.

Should you need any further help from us, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Smart Tech

It is a scam. It always behave differently for reviews count. Now I got funny reply that historical imports will also get counted even if you delete reviews or that product itself. It is a clear cheating. Now they are not responding to my chat. I am deleting this app and better switch to cheaper and reliable one.

June 29, 2020

Hi Saeed,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

Related to your concern, we did a change in our strategy plan last year which reduced limitation of imported product reviews, but gave more new great functions.

Although this change has been considered carefully by our Development team and informed clearly to all customers before publishing, we understand that it could make some confusion.

For your case, you were in Essential plan with the total number of imported products, maximum 500. You mentioned that "it is plan limit of 500 products exhausted whereas i have total 179 products and around 120 with reviews imported", so may I know whether you have seen the announcement of reaching limit pop-up?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards

UzoShop

scam , when you install it you see you have all the best feturein the 9.99$ plan after you pay the most importent feture are not including any more

June 17, 2020

Hello Dor,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

Firstly, I have checked your conversation with our colleague previously, and as my teammate mentioned, please be advised that the CSV import and Auto Update features are not available in Starter plan which you are in currently.

For more information, please help to take a look from our Pricing plans on Shopify app store: https://apps.shopify.com/ali-reviews

I truly apologize for anything caused to this misunderstanding.

Besides, should you need any help from us with those, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Raton Malin

Hi there, i have 8 stores using alireviews app. But since few days, they have removed their support chat. If you click on it, it just goes to a FAQ. There is also no email address to contact them. I try to reach them since 9 days, nooo way to have an answer.

June 10, 2020

Hi Gabriel,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Our live chat has always been there in the bottom right, and this is the first time we heard an issue about it. Since this tool is provided by 3rd party, please let me contact them directly to see which could be a behind reason there. May I know if this problem is still happening after you have logged into Ali Reviews app?

Also one of my colleague, Andy, tried to reach you via your email, and he is waiting for your reply.

Last but not least, our support email is always available 24x7 to you at support@fireapps.io.