Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Disino

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to import reviews from aliexpress. Great app, would definitely recommend. Additionally the support team is awesome - very helpful giving advice on improvements you can make to your site!

Hi Hugo.

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

SOLAPPLIANCE

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Loved this app & Jaxber were able to help us through the in-chat. Still using the free trial but will definitely go for the essential plan to start with. Thank you.

Hi Sooleman,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Gracova

Time spent using app About 2 months

I just started using it, but one thing I appreciate the most is their great customer service. They provide live chats, which is very helpful.

Hi Jessica,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

Kyle

Simply

Time spent using app 25 minutes

I used this app to get reviews for my products it's amazing!! Also great support from the people working

October 24, 2022

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

Best Regards
William

Smart Lights

Its a very good app. The customer support is the best I have every experienced. The only down side to this app that it can only do 10 reviews for free.

October 19, 2022

Hi there,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

For your concern about 10 review for Free plan, we will take it into consideration. Also, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Oscar

technocravers

Location India
Time spent using app About 7 hours

App is very good but it not working according to my client need but support and app is very good thankyou. Daisy is really good in quick support..

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

Norraz Shop

Location Brazil

Único defeito é não poder traduzir para português algumas avaliações e principalmente aonde fica escrito "Customer Reviews"

Hi Bruno,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Yevi

The support was amazing! It helped me get a quick start and learn how to use Ali reviews so I could continue building my store. They helped me set up my reviews and change them too my liking the customer service is to tier!

Hi Lamont,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Harry

lumiart.shop

Time spent using app 38 minutes

service client au top malgré une prise en main difficile. John m'a aidé sans même que je le sollicite et c'est très apprécié

October 11, 2022

Hi Thomas,

Here's Phoebe from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your review

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Phoebe

Lotu

Location Italy

super kind customer care, i had a problem with the app integration but the team immediatly helped me out! thank you

October 11, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Jocasta from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your review.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta