Ali Reviews, Email, Sales Pop

Collect Reviews via Email, Photo Review Importer, Sales Pop Up

From $9.90/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Halloween 4 Us

Great app, but sometimes I see pictures for the reviews on the product on aliexpress but it doesn't import to my store. And, it would be more convenient if the manage reviews page doesn't automatically go back to page one every time after I input a review for ex on products on page 7. Other than that, good app.

SnowyGear

i like this app cause it brings a feeling to my site that my site is well known and organized, great app!

Trippydippiehippie

Very Easy to use. Without the most expensive subscription it takes quite some time to apply all reviews and not every product can have pre-loaded reviews, but that's how I do it and I'm still fine with paying less and spending more time transferring the ratings individually. Works well.

YuniverStore

great app i am happy with it i recommand you gays out there to give it a try and enjoy the features on this app

Kintsugi Love

I recently got this app so I will give it a few weeks before I give it 5 stars. So far I really like it! I rely on reviews for so much online since I am not able to see, touch, feel all my wished for items in person. The times that I don't take the time to search for good reviews is ALWAYS the time I get burned. I can't pass this app up.

Fast-Selections

Great app, really helpful. It's great for the consumer to have great feedback and help the merchant get those sales

FaisUnCadeau.com

Les avis disparaissent 1 fois sur 2.... sinon génial... Si vous pouviez régler ce problème assez vite cela serait pas mal.

luxstorevn

Before the update it was good. Fast and very easy to use everything. Now that the new update came it became very slow and lots of glitches.

Seasalt and Summits

Everything was fine till I just updated... things were not displaying correctly.. I tried everything.. and I am a web designer by trade... just would not display correctly after the update... I just uninstalled and am going to try reinstalling.. who knows.. maybe that will work...

UPDATE: I removed all code references and uninstalled the app. Then reinstalled fresh and added code. It ended up displaying correctly. My main issue before was that I was seeing 2 different sets of ali review stars under my product title.

1791amd

It took me a while to understand about the review page but the whole experience on installing the app to applying the steps to get reviews were simple to follow. I recommend this app.