Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited April 16, 2019

C'est une super application, elle permet d'appuyer la qualité du produit grâce aux retours des consommateurs.

Denticlean
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited April 13, 2019

É um excelente aplicativo, com ele nós conseguimos importar comentários com imagens e escolher o país de origem

Novidades shop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 12, 2019

its a great app and no issues with it interacting with my theme just wish i didn't have to add the product url its kind of time consuming but overall a must have !

Top Notch Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 12, 2019

Muy buena aplicación porque es sencilla y te ayuda a impulsar tu tienda. Y tiene un precio asequible.

Smoky Shop G.C.
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 7, 2019

Saves a lot of time! the application is very useful, especially for entrepreneurs. highly recommended and adds trust to the clients!

Red and Yellows
Philippines
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 5, 2019

Simply put...awesome!! This is a must have application, and I know everyone says this but it really is true. Thanks to the devs!!

Lookout Marketplace
Time spent using app: 20 days
April 5, 2019

A great app seems simple enough and provides great data for customers. I would recommend to any beginner like me.

Fantastic Mr Sox
France
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited April 1, 2019

I used this app before to order human hair products for a client and the reviews were a great source of information.

CocoGold Brand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 30, 2019

Great app. It gives instant credibility to my store. I used it for my promotional products. What I don't like about it, is that I have to copy the url from aliexpress into to it. It should do it by a click of the mouse. Guys, you need to work on this.

Glamorlegs
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 26, 2019

This is a great product which brings product reviews from Aliexpress. I just started using it, so far so good.

The Vim