Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

Ipazaar Com

full of bug, doesn't work correctlly

Crater Lake Outdoors

Worked really well for about 2 weeks. Now i can't get any reviews and no matter what link or parameters i put in it just says "oops nobody is home, there are no reviews' even if there are thousands.

Disappointed.

Elpis Garden

it should have auto linking to each product. this is very time consuming.

Mebymede

Are you kidding? Base plan (free) only for 1 item? Functionality is good, however you cannot place the reviews section where you want-it's automatically placed on the bottom of the product page.

Minimalistjewels

It does not import the same number of reviews or review numbers. Just a few most of the time. Some of the product reviews it cannot import and it simply says try putting different options but none of them works.

Newdogfashion

I've generated reviews for on of my products, now I can't edit it. It just doesn't whatever changes I make. I want to used this app, I wish it was functioning properly. Unfortunately I'll have to uninstall it, in order no to get charged

10dollarestore

work well for first 2 days after that its no showing the reviews.

Trekkin

Great idea but this app is really expensive and doesn't propose any support...

Gadget Kingdoms

my setting on the app is not taking affect

Showershower Experience

Won't install, have contacted support so hoping they can help! will update my review then