Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

RUYANUR

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 10 hours

Very good app. very good customer service. Dante is the best support worker. Give my boi a raise. !!!

Timpanogos Hiking Co.

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Nancy was amazing. Took care of all my issues right away. Love this app so far and the customer service is fantastic!

NyGon Bands

Have used this app for a while. It works well. The support was also very helpful. Pauline helped solve minor issues.

NeuroSupport Pillow

Rosa was amazing to work with! She helped me with all of my issues regarding my reviews not showing up properly on my website and product pages. She helped me get everything squared away and looking great!

HappyFlesh

Time spent using app About 11 hours

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charmonity

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is phenomenal. Has an amazing design and I had Charlotte from the Customer Team help me out with a little issue I had. I wasn't able to locate a button to change a color, but she instructed me in no time. Great app, great features, great team behind it!

Lojas Anna Luh

Location Brazil

Excelente, estava com um problema no código do tema que nãso deixava a as avaliações aparecerem e eles me ajudaram na hora. Estou muito grata.

UCHOIS

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great,Customer service support is good to use, This deserves 5 stars
I hope the function of this app will become more complete, such as adding comments on other platforms

Mascarapro

Thanks to the customer service step-by-step guidance, shorten the learning time cost of the app, the function of the app is also very powerful, recommend.

VitaArcade

Location Australia

Dory was extremely proactive when helping me with my store and integrating reviews. She messaged me and asked if I needed any support or if I would like for her to add differant sections to my store. Will be using again