Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

Dropshipping AliExpress reviews, photo reviews for dropshipper

Kartofdeals-283

Thanks Andy, helped me with getting my reviews working on my page. I was having trouble integrating with pagefly.

Hi Arjun,

I'm Louisa from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Your issue with Pagefly is resolved, in case you need further support, please let my colleague know. To make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Louisa

LUWUS

Everything is fine, the application is super, the technical support is excellent, I recommend. Everything is fine, the application is super, the technical support is excellent, I recommend

Hi Max,

I'm Fiona from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Fiona

Tikomance

great support and helped fix some issues I had with theme integration. Overall kind and helpful service.

Hi Sophie,

Here's Jocasta from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta

MANDSHOP

L'application est top. Le service client (Jennifer) est d'une rapidité rarement vu. Je recommande vraiment

Hi Aboubakar,

My name's Fiona from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Fiona

CoCokidzz

Great app customer service is quick and you can really tailor the reviews to fit your store and how it looks

Hi Brendan,

Here's Erica from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Erica

Vitori Design

The app has a bit of a learning curve to it, but it does the job. They have an excellent support team as well!

Hi Slone,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Donna

wonderbrewkombucha

Very supportive and friendly service crew. User-friendly app that is extremely easy to use! Must try!

Hi Wen,

I'm Christabel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

Flex Tug

They always respond to me when I write them. the app looks clean as well. Their improving on some of the flaws but overall ill still give 5 stars.

Hi Alijah,

This is Bernice from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

For your feedback we have noted this for concern team to investigate and improve in the right way. Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice

Brasilianis

Exelente app, me deu todo o tipo de assistencia que precisei e por isso, indico ele a todos que dese

Hi Yago,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

Beautycoon Sverige

Very good Customer service and fast help for everything. Best review app available. Now back in the store! Thanks AliReviews Team!

Hi Stefan,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar