Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & Showcase Photo Reviews, UGC & Ratings to boost sales

DunCell

Lisa was absolutely amazing! She came in clutch helping me out with my site. I had an issue getting the stars to show up on my product pages and she was able to find a solution right away. Lisa also fixed a problem that I was having with the product page not found on the editing screen. I am gratefully for the speedy response and would highly recommend this app

Hi Michael,

Here's Bertram from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Bertram

SweeBabies

very nice review app i think it the best review app so far and super good customer support i defenately recomend it

Hi HUSSAM,

I'm Jason from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Jason

Miotienda

Perfect just had to wait a little bit sometimes, but overall super service. The issue was perfectly solved.

Hi Bruno,

I'm Leander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Leander

HomeDevi

Its a great tool and support team should be highly appreciated.
I got an issue with reviews not coming after theme change but Andy fixed it in seconds. Thanks Alot!

Hi Bharat,

This is Orson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Orson

GroovyLED

I've been using Ali Reviews for almost 2 years now and It has been one of the best decisions for my business. Providing good quality reviews is a must for any e-commerce brand or store and Ali Reviews makes that extremely easy and simple to do! I needed help adding my reviews to my home page product and Andy helped me out within minutes! He was very helpful and asked a lot of questions to ensure that what he was doing on my website was needed and I appreciate that tremendously! I plan on using Ali Reviews for all of my businesses :)

Hi Alex,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

urbanfootwear.com.au

The app is fast and responsive with great customer service! Thank you Lisa for you help getting setup.

Hi Bailey.

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

MySimplLife

amazing service, really happy with how they handle questions always fast service. Recommended if your a beginner or advanced

Hi Dariush,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Beautyshade.nl

Easy to use, and very good Customer Service as always! They answer very quickly on every concern that we have

Hi Evaristelle,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

Savvy Skin

I LOVE this app already! The support team is amazing and helped me right away. 100000% recommended and will use for all my shops.

Hi Michael,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

The Galaxy Lamp

This app is AMAZING, and customer service is EXTREMELY helpful!!! I would suggest anyone who needs help with utilizing this app reach out to their staff!

Hi Conner,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James