Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 3, 2018

Great app and easy to use! Perfect for those who are first-time drop shippers looking to give more trust to there customers.

Greenie Coffee
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 30, 2018

Just wish I could import reviews in bulk with the free plan. Otherwise, its super! And easy to use as well!

Viva festiva
Sweden
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 27, 2018

VRAIMENT UNE SUPERBE APPLICATION QUI EVOLUE DE MIEUX EN MIEUX ET GRATUITE POPUR LA PLUPART DES FONCTIONNALITE

Hopooe dépot
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 26, 2018

It is to complicated to manage that the product reviews are seen on the product page directly. I still dont know how to manage. The instruction didnt help me. It would be much easier if you could export the reviews with an csv file and import again to the product reviews app like it works on other apps

Gadgetza
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 22, 2018

I like this application, only that in free mode you can not add more than 5 reviews. and neither is it very readable how to import products from shopify. That's why I give it 4 stars, the rest, perfect.

Store Recreation
Argentina
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 19, 2018

i use this app to help me get reviews it seems pretty good so far. Will continue to use it and hopefully see an increase in sales.

My Gadgets Express
Time spent using app: 17 days
Edited November 19, 2018

i had a problem with the reviews not showing on my website i added a fireapps staff account and emailed them with my problem which they fixed overnight. great app with a great customer support !

Curaticc
Morocco
Time spent using app: 26 days
November 18, 2018

Really great app design & functionality, love it, but for me does not import reviews in bulk :( thanks

Slowrisingsquishy.shop
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 18, 2018

It's a great app to run reviews on my store! It wasn't supporting my computer so generating it through my cell phone.

shoponfingertips
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited November 14, 2018

I think it 's very good app.I like this app because it 's free and easy to use.I hope you will give me more than 10 products for free plan.Thank you so much.

Green Fresh Home