Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 31, 2018

I like the app very useful it gives what it offers, hope to update my plan as soon as I can. Hope you can do better with the translations.

Perritus Peludus
Ecuador
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 26, 2018

I used this app to help import reviews to make my site more credible, I hope it helps me make some sales. The app doesn't import reviews from certain ali express URLs.

Watches Universal
Time spent using app: 12 days
Edited October 24, 2018

Amendment to my review...

Under this paragraph is my original review. After reviewing this product and thier customer service. I was contacted by Elly. She made things right and apologized for the way things were handled. She was extremely helpful and courteous. I am now going to continue to use thier product and give them another chance. Their product has a nice feature when it works and even though its not as intuitive as I would like at least I can import all my product reviews in one click after I set the settings properly.

I would give zero stars but I cant. The program is not intuitive at all. After I upgraded to the premium package to actually get my reviews imported it only brought it 50 reviews because for some stupid reason it wont bring all the reviews by default then it stopped functioning. I was told by the support that It was because Oberlo did and update and I would just have to wait till they get it sorted out. I was not offered any discount while they worked on it . Then I gave them a review like they asked in an email. I gave them an honest response and I was told I was ignorant and still was offered no solution to the problem or a discount so they lost a customer and got this even more disappointing review.

Fency's Place
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 16, 2018

i used this application for my store and it help good. and its very well and i recommanded ..............

Newlooks
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 11, 2018

I love how I can link reviews to my site, I don't like how it sometimes doesn't want to link the reviews (says can't find them).

e-lifehacks
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 8, 2018

Great so far. Trying trying it out using the free version, which means I am having to add each review per item, one by one. Tedious, but I guess it will be worth it ... eventually :)

Modbackpack
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 29, 2018

bonjour je trouve que c'est sympathique et facile d'utilisation merci pour cette application,
Cordialement

aspiregadgets
France
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
September 28, 2018

I really like the idea of the app. It should have a language translation feature within the app itself instead of depending on aliexpress because it doesn't usually work by itself and I have to translate the reviews myself. Another feature to add; when you import reviews to a product, it should be random number instead of just 50 every time. It would look better. Other than those two things, great app!

Mumbi Shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 27, 2018

Great app, but sometimes I see pictures for the reviews on the product on aliexpress but it doesn't import to my store. And, it would be more convenient if the manage reviews page doesn't automatically go back to page one every time after I input a review for ex on products on page 7. Other than that, good app.

Halloween 4 Us
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 23, 2018

i like this app cause it brings a feeling to my site that my site is well known and organized, great app!

SnowyGear