Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

BFCM & Black Friday offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

7 Day Weeknd

easy to use. You can tell some of the Ali Reviews are definitely Fake, but you can delete these with out too much trouble.

The Suburban Tryhard

Dropbuyoz

It locks chrome down a time or two but really its pretty good and not a bad price at 7 a month we will truly see in a month's time if this is worth it! Over all though easy to set up!

A Full Basket

Very good app, doesn't integrate well if you are using he Yotpo app as well.

Dark Angel International

I'm having some trouble to access the "Review Collector". HOWEVER for a person with basic knowledge of programming, like me, THIS ONE is giving me A LOT OF HELP! I advice for "nerds", like me...! Great support, great help and always on top of things with the chat. Appreciate all your help guys! THANKS!!!

Survival Gear Nation

doesnt show on my products pages anymore.. !? :/

Pristime

Support is extremely friendly and fast. App is good for improving conversions!

Trending Decor

Guys you have a great tool here. While it takes some time for reviews to come through, it is still very useful. But please allow store users (our own store) the ability to submit photo's with reviews like the one's we import from Ali. This will only be useful long term if it can be used as a full blown review tool.

Alwaysdragons Com

When I first used this and the reviews didn't import in 30 seconds like they say so I thought it didn't work.

After a couple of hours they imported the reviews.

Good for helping with social proof

Usadealz

How long will it take until reviews are collected? 1 day, year?....
Edit: It takes about 12 hours, that's OK.